Saturday's

I woke up, my whole body sore. I didn't have school today since it was a Saturday and I didn't have to go to the Cabin since they said today we could have off. 

   I did my normal routine and took my time to get downstairs to grabbed something to eat. I've decided on a bagel today since it would be quick.

   I placed the bagel in the toaster and started putting on my leather ankle boots.

   After I was done I looked out the window, watching the world fly by. Everything seemed like it should be. It sometimes bothers me because I would like to not have to wake up and worry about the blood-suckers.

  With a sigh, I grabbed my now done bagels out of the toaster and put some butter on it. I didn't really like the whole creams and what not.

   I ate my bagel while looking back outside. In an instants, something caught my eye. It was Kyle.

   In that very moment that I looked at him, instantly his eyes looked behind him and at me. I shuttered and ducked away to get out of sight even though I was caught red-handed. I cursed myself for even looking. After all, curiosity killed the cat.

   I looked back out the window when I had finished my bagel and brushed my teeth. Kyle seemed to be still outside. Should I wait till he leaves then go? I thought to myself. I did tell him I would kill him if I seen him again.

   I've made up my mind and hurried out of the house. I looked back towards Kyle to see what he was doing.

   To my luck, he got on his motorcycle and left without a glance.

   I sighed in relief, thankful I didn't have to come face to face with him and began my journey to the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I went to the Mall on my bike since it was a little ways away. The cool wind felt good on my skin. It was surprisingly hot today.

   I've decided on looking at what's new when I arrived at the Mall. There was a lot of kids here from my school today. Jocks, cheerleaders, anyone popular.

   I went to the Aquarium they had. It was small but still pretty cool. I even took a picture of the shark they had in a tank. It wasn't like a Great White shark or anything. It was smaller but still pretty big.

   After taking a few more pictures I went to the food court to get something to eat. I was pretty hungry seeming how the bagel didn't fill me up like I thought it would have. 

   I took a seat away from where everyone else was sitting. I had ordered a burger and fries with a coke. The view I gotten displayed the scenery outside. There was hardly any clouds and the sun was shining so bright...

   I bit into my burger, it was delicious.

   After I was done eating, I stood up getting ready to leave. Walking over to the trash can I threw away my trash and turned around, bumping into something hard. 

   "Oh, I'm sorry" I said looking up.

   "Don't be." He smirked.

   My heart skipped a beat as I seen who it was. Kyle stood there, tall and proud.

   "Excuse me," I went around him and left. I know we have to be enemy's, but it doesn't feel right. Vampires are supposed to be cold-blooded killers yet I still can't see Kyle that way. What's wrong with me?