64. Irresistible Hunk

Quintuplet Update!!!

Enjoy reading! 😊
Please keep the support coming!!! 🙏

Stacy's POV

"And where do you think you're going?" He said huskily while putting his arms around my waist, and pulled me gently to him, my back on his hard chest. I gasped. He grind his hard cock in the middle of my butt cheeks.

"Mmmm..." I moaned and my breathing automatically deepend. We are at the middle of the stairway and he's one step lower than me. He turned me around to face him, his hands on my hips. I looked down and found that he's fully naked.

"Hmmm... so, I see someone changed his mind, huh?" I teased carressing his chest. As an answer, he pushed the back of my waist on the stairway, before ravishing my lips like a hungry man. I kissed him back with the same intensity and intertwined my hands on his hair. I missed this Paul. I stepped sideways on the next step of the stair and he followed. I did it four more times and we're nearing the top. I pulled out when I was out of breath.

"So fucking sexy." He raked his eyes on my almost naked body. He leaned in and sucked, nipped and bit my neck while his hands found the lock of my bra and unlocked it. He removed my bra then his lips went to my left nipple.

"Ahhh..." I gripped his hair. His left hand massage my other breasts then twirled my nipple. "Paul..." I moaned. His lips went down until it found my thong covered, wet pussy and licked it. "Ahhh..." My moan got louder. He turned me around again, so I'm facing the rail, I hold on the rail. He took off my thong, then he lifted my left leg and put it on the rail. He positioned his face on my pussy, hold my butt cheeks with both of his hands before licking my folds. "Ahhh..." I closed my eyes and hold tightly on the rail. He moved to my clit and sucked it. "Ohhh!" I arched my back due to ecstacy. He continuously eat, lick, suck and nip my pussy, while squeezing and gropping my ass. "Ahhh!!! Oh! Yeah! Paul! That's it! Ahhh!" My moans are loud now. He inserted two fingers inside and started finger fucking me while still circling and lapping my clit. "Fuck!!!" I screamed my breathings getting very heavy. "Ahhh!!! Yeah!!! I'm cumming!!!" I screamed. "Paul!!! Ohhh!!!" My body shook as I came. He stood at my back and entered his cock without warning. "Ohhh!!!" I gasped.

"Fuck!" He groaned. He started moving inside me, slowly. "You like that, baby?" He said on my neck.

"Yeah..." I moaned. He pulled my hair back then began to fuck me harder. "Ohhh! Ahhh!" He removed his right hand on my hair and placed it on my right breast, squeezing, massaging, twirling and pulling my nipple. "Paul..." I cried in pleasure.

"So fucking wet." He grunted.

"Harder please! Faster!" I pleaded and he did. "Fuck! Yes!" I screamed.

"Anything for you, baby." He pound me harder and faster. "Fuck! You're so tight and hot  inside! I love how my cock is pounding your very wet, delicious pussy, baby." I was more turned on by his dirty talk!