27. Damon

Casts;
Stacy Anderson- You
Paul Hamilton - Chris Evans
Damon Luther- Chris Hemsworth
Kyle-Your imagination

Stacy's POV

We've been here in his damn safe house for five days. My foot is not aching anymore and I'm bored to life. I want to go out even for just a bit or else I'll go crazy!

"What are you thinkin'?" Kyle walked to me and asked. I'm currently sitting on the couch here in the living room. I'm wearing a gray leggings and a yellow lose shirt, plus black slippers, whereas Kyle is in a blue button down shirt, dark blue jeans, and black shoes.

"I wanna go out." I whined. Maybe you're wondering why Kyle initiated our conversation. Well, I kept on asking him, why he's acting weird at me for two days since we arrived here, and he told me that he was disappointed at me for sleeping with his cousin despite knowing that he is a player. I don't have a valid retort to that because I, myself is also disappointed in me. So I just insisted that he'll let it go and won't let it affect our friendship. He said that he's concern and doesn't want to see me hurt, and I assure him that, that won't happen because I know where I stand in his cousin, which is a lie, for I know that my heart is near on breaking if I won't be able to stop my growing affection to Paul. Eventually, Kyle, granted my request and we became friends again.

"You know you can't." He sat beside me.

"Why? It's not like the enemies know me. Please, I'm on the verge of becoming crazy if I keep on staying here for hours!"

"Well, you know that even if I want to, I still can't let you because the boss won't be fond of that idea." He stated matter of factly.

"Well, he won't be angry if he doesn't know." I insisted. Kyle shook his head.

"No." He sternly said.

"Please?" I gestured my hands like praying and give him the puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes and sigh.

"No will do, Stace. Sorry. I prefer you being crazy than being killed." I slumped. Some friend you are.

"Fine." I leaned on his shoulder.

"Man, we're going." One of their member said to Kyle.

"Alright. Where's the boss?" Kyle asked.

"Still in the room." The man pointed to the room where Paul takes his mistresses. He has a different women everynight! Four unique women to be exact. Manwhore. I'm thankful nothing happened between us since our arrival, and we didn't talk again since our argument, as well as, we have different schedule in eating. 'Are you really thankful?' 'Leave me alone!'

"Oh, he's there." The man said when Paul and his woman emerged from the door. He looked down on us and his jaw clenched. I'm still leaning on Kyle, and I have no intention of removing my head on his shoulder until they depart. He snaked his arm on her waist and pulled her. She giggled, put her hands on behind his neck and kissed him. I felt Kyle tensed on ny head. They played tongue hockey for a minute.

"Just don't look." Kyle whispered.

"It's okay. I'm used to it." I lied. I think I will never be able to get used to it. However, I followed his instruction. I focused my gaze at the tv.

"You coming or not?" Paul rudely asked someone. I can see him standing for about two meters away from us.

"Of course." Kyle answered. So the question was directed to Kyle. "Stace, we need to go." I removed my head and smiled at him.