63. Regret

Enjoy reading!!!😊
Thank you for the support, guys!😘

Stacy's POV

"You're leaving me..." He said in a monotone voice, face expressionless. I walked back and he let me. He put his hands on his sides.

"Well... you said you'll do anything for me... and I thought now that everything's done... the debt and Damon had already paid for killing dad, I think it's high time I go back to my family..." His jaw tightened. "I miss them so much, Paul... It's been a year..." I explained. He turned his back to me, his hands clenched into fists. His breathings became deep. He's mad. He won't let me. He remained silent for a minute or two. "Paul...?" He turned back to me. My eyes widened in shock at what I saw. He's crying, again. It's not that I didn't saw him cry a while ago, already, but I thought he's angry. He walked to me and did something that shocked me even more. He kneeled in front of me and embraced my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Don't leave me, please..." He said while his head is burried on my stomach. I gulped.

"But... you said... our marriage is fake. You're  not my husband, I'm not your wife, hence, we shouldn't live in the same house." I said.

"But you're my girlfriend. You still are, right?" He looked at me in the eyes. I cupped his face.

"I don't think it'll be healthy for us to continue it." I said sadly. He stood up with my hands still on his face.

"You said you forgave me." He reasoned.

"I do." I answered. His hands went on my hips.

"Then why?" He whined like a child. I exhaled.

"We might hurt each other again." I know it's a lame excuse.

"What will I do to convince you otherwise?" He asked.

"Tell me a reason why I should stay in our relationship." I asked. He moved his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him if that's even possible.

" Because I.LOVE.YOU." He said sincerely. Oh my gosh! I cleared my throat and masked my happiness.

"And how am I suppose to believe that?" I asked with one of my eyebrows raised. I need to be sure that he's not doing it for sex only, right? He pulled back and took off our rings. What?! He's taking it back, so he's not serious about it! I glanced up at him and he smirked. He doesn't love me! I think my heart was crushed into pieces. Suddenly, his left knee went down to the floor. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Making a big life change, is pretty scary... but... do you know what's even scarier...?" I shook my head, no. "REGRET." He said staring deeply into my eyes, then took my left hand. "I know it's not all rainbows and sunshines... but... if storms should come... then we shall just dance in the rain." I was astonished by his words. I didn't know that he can be this deep. "Stacy Anderson..." He kissed my left hand while his eyes are trained on me. "...will you be with me through my whole life? For real?" Oh.my.fucking.gosh! My eyes widened. Did he just... propose?! My mouth stretched in a wide smile, and I felt a tear escaped my eyes. I'm so freakin' happy! I was speechless! "Baby?" Paul called my attention, with a hopeful facial expression. I know my answer is written all over my face but he wants to hear it. I nodded multiple times.

"Yes.. yes.." I whispered then chuckled. "Yes! I will!" I almost screamed. He put the ring on my left ring finger then stood, cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, baby." He said while his lips still hovers mine and his forehead on top of mine.

"I love you more, baby." I pecked him once and giggled. His hands still cupped my face whereas my hands are at the back of his neck.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked hesitantly.

"Hmmm?" I looked in his eyes, he's quite uncomfortable.

"Did you... did you really..." He's having difficulty in finishing his query.

"Did I what?" I asked.

"Is it true...?" He rephrased.

"True that what?" I asked confused.

"You know, what you said..." He trailed. I rolled my eyes.

"Paul Hamilton asked away...directly." I said in an authorative tone. Our positions didn't change. He gulped.

"About Damon... and... you...?" He asked in fragments. What does he-? Oh! I get it. I laughed then moved away from him abruptly.

"Hey." He protested at the lost of body contact, we're just a meter away. "What's the joke?" He asked when I didn't stop laughing.

"You mean if it's true that I fucked him?" I raised one of my eyebrows, laughter slowly died. He nodded seriously. I walked to him and put my hands on his chest. "What do you think?" I asked seductively.

"Stace..." He warned. His facial expression became dark.

"Is my irresistible hunk jealous?" I teased, moving my hands on his shoulders so that my breasts are pressed on his lower chest. He grunted. His hands automatically went around my waist.

"Answer me, damn it." He ordered huskily.

"No." I intertwined my fingers on his hair then pulled him in a kiss. He lifted me by my butt and I circled his waist by my legs, then I pulled back from the kiss. "You..." I looked in his eyes which is now dark blue because of lust. "are the.." I looked down on his lips. "only one..." I traced his lower lip by my right point finger. "that..." He bit my finger and I bit my lower lip, too. "I fucked." He sucked my finger and I let out a moan.

"And I'll make sure, I'm the only one." He said huskily before crashing his lips on mine.

"Ohhh..." I moaned when he moved his lips on my neck and sucked it. His hands move at the bottom of my shirt and removed it. I jumped down and took off his suit jacket, tie and polo shirt.

"Are you feeling well?" He asked in a worried tone. Like he's afraid he'll hurt me again. I smiled at his concern.

"Yes, baby." I answered and he's somewhat unconvinced. So I removed my shoes and pants, leaving me only in my red lacy bra and matching lacy thong. "You can even fuck me raw..." Then I started walking to the stairs, making sure that my butt are wiggling. "but... if you don't want to, it's okay..." I stopped at the second step of the stair, faced him, leaned my right hip on the stair rail, bent my left knee in front and breasts out, in order to achieve a sexy pose and looked at him seductively. "Maybe, I'll just do it myself..." Then I ran my hands from my thighs, to my pussy up to my breasts that I gave a little squeeze, my right hand remained on my right breast squeezing while my left hand moved slowly to my neck, then I leaned my head to the right and let my left hand moved through my hair to make them fall to the right, and lastly, I licked my upper lip and bit my lower lip. He's looking me up and down darkly, then moved his right hand on his already hard cock. When he unbuckled his pants, I decided to turn back and resume walking up the stairs, slowly and sexily.

-----_-----_-----
September 29, 2017- 8:25pm

So, I decided to split this chapter into two because it's long.

Hope you liked it!😊