41. A New Cell

Please supoort by voting, commenting, sharing/recommending to ur friends nd adding to ur reading lists!! 😁

Stacy's POV

This is my chance to escape! I quietly walk towards the door while they are too engross in breaking each other's bones.

"Where in the heaven do you think you're going?" Paul asked while I'm only one step away from the door. Not too engrossed then. I turned and discovered them both already standing side by side and looking darkly at me.

"Ahmmm..." I trailed. Paul raised his brow and crossed his arms on his chest while Kyle is soothing his jaw by his right hand.

"She attempted to escape, cousin." Kyle said.

"See? She only seduced you, cousin, so that she can escape." Paul intelligently pointed out. I glanced at Kyle and saw hurt flash on his face. I won't let Paul ruin my plan.

"Of course not! If there's a user here, we sure knew it's you." I defended and accused. I was relieved to see Kyle's face slowly relaxed.

"I'll take her." Paul sternly said to Kyle yet his cold eyes are on me. Actually, both of them, but Kyle's eyes are soft. Paul didn't mind my words.

"In your penthouse? Isn't it that Greta's living there with you whenever she's here?" Ouch! That hurts. So they are really serious. He really did just use me. He took advantage of my body. I put a blank face to mask the pain in my heart. But where was she in the past couple of months? And why hadn't I heard of her before? Even Veron didn't mention her.

"No. In other state." Paul answered nonchalantly. I became confused. They are conversing naturally, like they didn't fight a while ago. I furrowed my brows.

"Who will look at her?" Kyle asked.

"Our men." Their eyes never leaving me.

"Why? I can guard her better than anyone!" Kyle finally faced Paul.

"Really, cousin?" Paul chuckled sarcastically. "One flirtatious act from her and you'll succumb." He mocked. Kyle paled a little. "And you'll definitely be willing to free her in exchange of sex, and I don't want that." Paul broke his stare to me and turned to Kyle then looked him directly in the eyes. "You can fuck anyone but her, cousin." Bastard! Who do you think you are Paul Hamilton?!

"Even your girlfriend?" They faced me. Paul's eyebrow raised in a questioning manner, so I elaborated. "You said he can fuck anyone but me. Hence, he can fuck your girlfriend, correct?" I put my hands on my hips, and their eyes moved fastly to my chest or rather breasts with hardened nipples, since I am braless. "Perverts!" I crossed my arms to cover it. Paul quickly stalked towards me, put me over his right shoulder, and walked to the elevator, not paying attention Kyle's calls. "Hey! Put me down!" He did when we were inside the lift. I held on the wall for support and closed my eyes 'coz I felt dizzy. Effect of being anemic. When I was okay, I opened my eyes and at the same time the door opened, then Paul put me over his shoulder again before walking to his car I supposed, since we are on the parking lot. I closed my eyes due to dizziness, again and remained quiet.