#KISAwards2017

Hello guys!!!

Just a short announcement.

I entered this story at KISAwards2017 contest, for New Adult and Erotic category.
KIS means Keep It Steamy, so the stories should be for 17+ or mature readers, hence, consist mature scenes.

So, please, please, please if you find my story suitable for mature readers, and steamy enough that made you feel aroused and  wet, please click the star button and vote as many chapter as you want, and share this story to your friends or tell them to check out my profile, since yhis story is hard to search in the searchbox. (Sorry if my words are too vulgar, I just don't know a way to explain it subtly. hihihihi...)

Stories tagged Mature are hard to find in wattpad, hence, the chance of discovery is minimal. I even tried a couple of times and search this story together with my name in the searchbox but it doesn't appear. You can only see it on my profile, on my list of works. So the only way to promote mature stories is to ask the help and support of our dear, kinky (wink, I'm also one if you haven't noticed yet...blush😳) readers.

Guys, please spread the news and support.

Thank you in advance for those who will support.

xoxo,
-tricia