59. Tray of Food

The first draft of this chapter suddenly disappeared! 😤 I don't know what happened! I was disappointed and felt lazy to continue, but I thought  of you, my dear readers and I don't want you to wait so long for the next chapter when I'm not that busy, so I rewrite it again but the words and some scenes are not the same anymore. 😔 So... I hope you'll like it, guys.

Anyways... Double Update!!!😘

Stacy's POV

"Mmmm..." I opened my eyes in an unfamiliar room. Where am IThen I recalled the events, we eloped here in Vegas... we went in this mansion.... then Paul...

My mind don't even want to think of the term. My tears started falling.

"Owww..." My whole body is hurting. There are bruises around my hands and ankles. I'm untied. Who untied me? I'm in a fetus like position and still in the ripped dress. I stood slowly, took of the dress then laid back on the bed in the same position and put a blanket over my naked body. I glanced around and saw a digital clock on the bedside table. 4:28pm. I slept for for more than six hours.

"Why did you do that Paul? I-"

"Get up and get ready!" My thoughts was cut of by an angry Paul himself. My eyes widened in shock. I gripped the sheet on my breasts then slowly sat then stood. "What the hell are you waiting for?! Come on!" I walked to him like a turtle. "What? You're taking that sheet with you?!" He yelled. I cringed at his continuous yelling.

"I-I have no clothes." I said in a low voice.

"Then get something on the closet! Don't flaunt your slutiness by going out with that, bitch!" He almost screamed. I immediately head to the direction of the closet, held back my tears, then got one of his black hoodies that stopped on my mid thigh and a boxer, and  finally, I went back to him. He grabbed my wrist.

"Ahhh!" I pulled my wrist back. He  looked at me with a scowl. "I- my wrists are in pain." I embraced myself. He showed no sympathy.

"Then fucking walk! The plane is waiting!" He yelled  again then walked. I followed behind him. My heart is weeping at the way he's treating me now. Maybe it's my fault 'coz I fooled him. I looked  at his back and noticed that he's in a black fitted shirt, dark blue jeans and black and white rubber shoes. His hair is wet and messy.

He got in the back of the limo without  looking at me, I did the same then the car started moving. I leaned my back on the seat and closed my eyes tightly. My body is really sore. I bit my lip the whole ride to stop my cries, but I still groaned multiple times. The car stopped and we went out then entered his private plane, where the two flight attendants, the same pair when we went here, were waiting excitedly for Paul. They hugged and kissed him senseless, rubbing their bodies to his when we got inside. I'm so weak that I can't even roll my eyes at them. I walked past them, greedy to be seated. The hoody is big so it hides my wrists but my ankles are on show. Maybe you're wondering if I'm in heels? No. I'm barefooted. I didn't mention wearing a footwear, did I? I fastened my seatbelt even without the pilot's reminder, got  comfortable as I can in my seat then closed my eyes. My weakness and diziness make me feel sleepy.

"Ahhh!!! Ohhh!!! Yeah!!! That's it!!! Harder!!! Faster!!!" I was awakened by loud moans rather screams of the two whores. I looked at his seat and found no one, so they are in the bedroom. My heart aches but I didn't want to cry. It's my punishment for fooling him. I looked at my wedding ring. I'm his wife now but he's treating me lower than a slave. Instead of pitying myself. I did my best to sleep again.