32. Are you kidding me?!

I badly needed a distraction 'coz flashbacks of the events last year keep taunting me. I felt so down that I didn't even react and answer my boss when she told me a bad news this morning. So, I wrote this chapter every chance I had at work just to take off my mind from my late baby.

I really miss him. It hurts so much when memories from when I was admitted to the hospital, delivery, to his admittanceto the NICU, when they mistakenly transfused blood to him, when they revived him, when he was only living thru oxygen until he died. I didn't expect to have flashbacks and I know for a fact that this will last until his 1st death anniversary. His First Birthday will be  tomorrow, Nov. 5, and his first death anniversary is on Nov. 12. I'm sorry I'm telling you this. I know I'm not the only one who experienced it, but that fact doesn't takeaway the pain and hurt that I'm feelin'.  And I just had to share it in hopes to lighten my mood.
-----_-----_-----

Stacy's POV

Damon and I immediately plotted a plan on how to bring down the enemy, Paul Hamilton. First, I told him that I want to enhance my shooting skills in which he eagerly granted, so every other day, I am in his shooting range practicing. He discovered that I am a sharp shooter, hence, he made me his sniper, but I didn't engaged in any action yet because he wants me to participate specifically when the hunters are involved, in which I enthusiastically agreed to. I want to take down every member that participated in the killing of my father first, then lastly, the leader. Second, Damon insisted that we should act like a couple since he's very sure that the enemy has interest in me, even if I told him that it's not true because I witnessed first hand how playboy Paul is. Third, he recommended me to one of his friends so I got a professional work in a company ten days ago. And last, I should not reside with Damon, thus, he got me a condo in a building which he doesn't own nor his friends', so that it'll look like I'm living independently on my own.

It's been two weeks since I left the enemy. Tonight, me and Damon will attend a birthday party wherein he will introduce me as his girlfriend. The celebrator is a popular business tycoon, Mr. Stewart, so all businessmen are invited, thus, the enemy's presence is expected. Damon wants us to act so sweet in order to bring out a reaction from the enemy. I still don't think that it'll work 'coz I know that Paul doesn't care for me. For him I was just one of his fuck buddies, a sextoy, a form of release, a slut, a whore. However, I'll do as Damon said for I want to show Paul that he doesn't mean anything to me too like I am to him. Hopefully, I'll be able to execute the plan successfully tonight and won't allow my heart to win over my mind, because despite of knowing the truth, my heart still aches for him, longs for him, and I'll be a hypocrite if I'll deny the fact that I'm missing him, his touch, his kiss, his tease, the amazing sex, his huge.... 'Oh Gosh! Stop Satce! He's not worth it! He used you! And most importantly, he killed your dad! So you should curse him! Make him pay! Have a grip of yourself, woman!' My mind scolded me, again. I sighed heavily, no matter how hard my mind try to forget and hate him, my heart always find a way to replay the sweet memories I had with him, his sweet words, sweet endearments, and as a result, I'm torn between hating and missing him. I hate you Paul! I hate you for making me feel this way!