15. A Shameless Son of a Bitch

Is my story to your liking? If YES, just press the dialogue box below and type the word 'love' to comment.

Please don't be a silent reader and give me happiness. :D

Enjoy fellows!

2820 words!
..........................

Stacy's POV

There are at least fifty pairs of couples inside the room. All of them wearing tuxedos and gowns. I'm the only one in a polo shirt and loose jeans, therefpre, all the people we pass by as we move farther into the room are either looking or staring at me with disbelief or disgust, or criticizing me with their eyes. How embarrassing! "Sure, it is!' I felt like a rat in the lions' den, wherein, anytime they'll eat me alive. How I wish the ground will open up and swallow me alive. Never in my life that I've felt this level of shame. It's that bossy Paul's fault! "What are you waiting for? Leave!" "But, he'll get mad." "Who the hell cares? They are laughing at you, look at them!" I glanced around me and some are laughing if not raising an eyebrow or throwing me dirty looks.

"Oh my, what's he doing here?" Said by a woman to her group.

"Yeah, a beggar, ew." Another woman from the same group agreed.

"A shameless son of a bitch."

"Hey, you're all harsh." Then they laughed soundly. Enough! I can't take it anymore! I turned to leave, and walk as fast as I can to get out of here.

A hand held my arm before I could enter the elevator. I move to face him. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" A hard stare in his eyes.

"Anywhere but here." I pulled my arm and he let it go. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"And who gave you the permission to leave?" He tested. I looked down. "Go back." He sternly ordered. What?

"No." I shook my head, still interested on the floor.

"Go back now!" He snarled. "He really want to embarass you." I looked up at him.

"No! Why will I do that? To embarass myself more?" My voice raised.

"I don't fucking care! Just do as I said!" He gritted. Eyes full of challenge. Challenge if I'll dare to disobey him.

"No fucking way! Why do you want to embarass me?! Is it because I rejected you a few hours ago?!" I pushed his chest using my right index finger. He can't do this to me. Yeah he's my boss but he have no right to embarass me! I glanced away so that he won't see the tears that are threatening to spill in my eyes.

He holds and squeezes my right and left arms. I looked at him and the moment he saw my face, his angry eyes softened a little, then, he pulled back his hands as well. "Okay, go to the car and wait." He said not looking at me, then left.

I cried and cried in the car because of shame. It was so embarassing. How can he do that to me? The guys are right, he's ruthless and merciless. I hate him!