56. Naked Truth

More motivation is very much accepted. 😁

Thank you very much for the support, guys!!! 😘 You always make my day. 😊

Paul's POV

Frank isn't mistaken 'coz we find Damon and his crew in the living room. I wondered why Stacy is not close to them. Oh, my men doesn't know her true colors yet.

"Let's go." I ordered and all of my men followed me, bringing the enemies with them.

"Ah, boss?" Victor asked.

"Why?" I asked not looking at him and continued walking.

"How about Stacy?" He inquired.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Mmm... Are we leaving her alone here?" He curiously asked. I stopped walking then looked back at the house and found her still standing inside. Why didn't anyone drag her?! Oh, yeah, they didn't know. No way I'm letting the bitch get away with what she did to me. I walked back to her and dragged her myself to the car. Fear evident on her face which cause her quietness and willingness to be dragged. Hah! You should definitely fear me, bitch.

She suddenly embraced me when we were seated at the back of the SUV. Frank is driving and Victor at the shot gun.

"I was very scared. I thought he will kill you." She tightened her grip on me, but I ripped her away from me. She is crying.

"What the hell?! Stop acting now 'coz I already know the truth! You said it yourself! You won't fool me again, bitch!" I yelled at her. Her cry got louder, more tears falling from her eyes. She shook her head.

"I'm not acting now!" She sobbed. "I-I only did that be-because he-he said that if I want-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear more of your damn lies! You did what you did because it is what you want. So now, be ready 'coz I will make you pay!" I hissed at her.

"B-but Paul-"

"Let's go!" I ordered Frank cutting her off again. She didn't push her luck yet continued her sobs until such time that she fell into sleep.

Almost an hour later and we reached the warehouse where I will imprison Damon and his men. I looked at her sleeping form and shook her roughy.

"Get out." I said rudely when I saw her moved. She opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" She asked rubbing her puffy eyes.

"I said GET OUT!" I yelled at her which cause her to jolt.  I opened my door, went out then Frank and Victor did the same but she doesn't. Victor went to her door and opened it for her. Of course! Because he want her!

"Hey, come out now." He softly said to her. I snorted. He extended his left hand, she held it with her right hand then he pulled her out gently.

"Thank you, Victor." She smiled tightly to him. Hah! Best actress!