"Hey bring me some water too!"
"Hahaha!"
"Heheh" The asshats laughed mockingly

"That's Duke from the Vocal Dept. I was just like him before I hang out with you" The little mushroom kid (Jiho) who Daniel had picked up one day said as he scowled out, "They're bastards..."

Damn, Bullies were everywhere. No matter which country you go to, which animal you are, there would always be a food chain.

"Hey Jiho" Daniel smiles at mushroom kid, as you side glanced over to Daniel.

"Invite him over"

T...Those two! When did those two start hanging out with all the weirdos.

You sat infront of the three of them (Daniel, Duke, and Mushroom) as you just continued poking at your food. A bit conflicted over something.

Are they up to something? Do they collect nerds?

"Aw they're protecting the weak"
"What a great couple"
"They're really nice"

"Aw they're protecting the weak""What a great couple""They're really nice"

A random metal cup was thrown at your table as it bounced... right in front of Duke.

Y/N, who sat in front of Duke, wasn't happy about this.

"Oh sorry Y/N for startling you!" The guy who threw the cup spoke cockily, you didn't look at him but you recognized the voice from somewhere. (It was Vin Jin, sunglasses guy from Vocal Department. Asshole.) "Duke fetch me some water"

Duke stays still in his seat, completely frozen still.

Sunglasses (Vin Jin) gets up as you heard him getting closer to your table, he leans into Daniel's shoulder, "So you two are the new transfer students. You both are damn good looking and I like that. Want a cigarette? Let's go smoke" (I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THEY AUTOCORRECTED 'SMOKE' TO 'SNORKEL' AND I HONESTLY SNORTED)