14.

Charlotte

He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. And while his right arm holds me up, his left pulls my jeans past my hips before settling me down once more. All while keeping attention on my lips.

It's when he pulled away to remove my jeans completely that he allowed me and himself some air. He balanced himself on his knees before settling in between my legs.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter.

"Trust me, you'll like it," he winks and it sends shivers throughout my body. He presses a slow kiss on my underwear and I moan softly.

"More," I beg.

"Lift your hips, mia piccola zucca dolce," he commands and I follow. He removes my not-so-sexy panties and tosses them onto a desk. Then he kisses my bare skin down there. However, before he can continue, I hear something.

Was it the sound of a nearby teacher or student? Is it the sound of us getting caught? No, it was my phone. Specifically, a call, from my father. Holy crap! I pull from Romeo's lips, resulting in me almost falling off the desk entirely.

"Woah, I know it would feel, but not that good," Romeo jokes and tries to pull my hips closer to his face.

"Don't get cocky, pass me my phone in jeans, please. It's my father and if I don't answer, he will call the school next. And then probably the FBI."

"Calm down mia piccola zucca dolce," he says, but reaches my phone anyways.

"Hi dad," I start, sounding completely calm on the outside, but inside, my heart was doing somersaults

"Charlotte Wren King! Where are you?!"

"Father, hi. I'm actually headed to the nurse as we speak."

"What? Why? Are you feeling ok?"

"No, I was heading to my second period when I felt this bubbling in my stomach and I ran to the girls' room to throw up," I lie. I lied. I lied straight to my father's face. Well, not exactly to his face. He'll never forgive me.

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, don't leave work. I'm sorry the school had to call you. I promise next time I will call you first," I promise.

"Ok, Charlie. Will you be ok with yourself until I come home?"

"Yes, don't worry dad. I'll walk home, it's not far at all. I'll let you know when I'm home safe and sound. I'll probably eat something and pass out."

"Ok. See you later."

"Bye, dad. Love you."

"I love you too. Bye Charlie." I hang up with a sigh and notice that Romeo had put his shirt on and was standing by the door,

"Get dressed. I'll take you home," he says without looking at me.

"How? We both took the bus," I frown as I collect my panties, jeans, and my sweatshirt. I stuff my tank top in my bag and put my shoes back on.

"Meet me at the entrance, there's something I have to do first," he says as he opens the door.

"Um, ok?"

I walk to the front of the building without running into any teachers or guards, weirdly. Until I got to the front desk.

"Where you going, sweetie."

"Home," I smile sweetly.

"Ok. Well, an adult must come in to sign you out," she says.

"But I'm a senior. I'll be 18 in a couple of months."