13.

Charlotte- Sexual scene at the end, beware.

"Can you stop following me?" I ask.

"It's not my fault we have the same class at the same time. Oh, wait, it kind of is."

"Yeah it is, you switched classes to be in all of mine."

"That's not true; It's more like most of them. You were in my gym class since they made the schedules."

"Whatever. I don't have time for this. I'm going to be late for class."

"Well, let me escort you then," he grins.

"We're going to the same class!" I slightly yell. I catch a few curious eyes, but nothing too serious.

"Say whatever you want mia piccola zucca dolce."

"Whatever," I repeat, walking into class before the bell rings. I immediately take my seat and so does Romeo. Right behind me.

Can someone shoot an arrow through my head, please? Weird, I know, but I can't take this anymore. From last night to yesterday, to that kiss. My lips were still tingling from just the thought of it.

"I know you were thinking about me," Romeo whispers in my ear when the bell rings.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lie as I gather my things and make my way to my next class. Romeo is on hot on my trail. How does he even know?

"Yes, you do. You were thinking about how we slept in the same bed and how we shared that heated kiss," he hotly breathes in my air. "And how you want me to kiss you again."

He was right. I did want him to kiss me again. And again. And not remove his lips from mine or his tongue from my mouth. Ever.

"If that was the case, I would just kiss you myself."

"Is that so?" he smirks. Oh no, what's going on through that skull of his?

As if answering my unspoken question, he wraps his arm around my waist and yanks me inside a random, empty classroom. Closing and locking the door, he turns to me.

"Romeo!" I shout.

"Shh, wait a couple of seconds," he tells me.

"No! I'm going to be late! I've never been late once ever."

"Well, there's a first time for everything mia piccola zucca dolce."

"Can you stop calling me that! I don't even know what it means."

"You know," he whispers. "What does it sound like?"

"I know mia is my, piccola sounds like a piccolo, which is a little flute and I know dolce means sweet in Spanish, so I can possibly assume it means the same in Italian. But, what's zucca? It better not be zucchini."

"Shh, stop freaking out. It means, my sweet little pumpkin," he murmurs in my ear. Wasn't he just against the door a second ago?! What's going on right now? "Now kiss me."

"I told you, I don't want to," I lie.

"Lying again, Charlotte," Romeo says, and presses a soft kiss to my sweet spot on my neck. I close my eyes, tilt my head back, and pant slightly. How can one kiss have such an effect?

"Please, just let me go to class," I beg.

"I think you should be begging for something else," Romeo says, pushing his lower half against mine, and moan. "Don't you think?"

I gave in. "Kiss me." And he does. He clashed his lips onto mine in a powerful, mind-blowing kiss. His tongue pushes past my barrier and into my mouth. I moan into the kiss and he growls. Every time he growls, my heart does a double, make that triple take.

His hand curls around my waist and mine snake around his neck. He picks me up by my thighs and walks me over to the teacher's desk in the back of the room. Before placing me on there, he pushes everything off with one clean swipe.

"Romeo!" I exclaim with a giggle as he places me on the desk.

"Shh il mia bambino." (My baby) And he kisses me hard

"Oh my god," I moan. "I fucking love it when you speak your language. It's sexy as hell."

"I love it when you curse. It turns me on."

"Maybe I should start cursing more."

"Perfezionare," he growls, ripping his shirt off his body. (Perfect) Holy crap. I pull him back against me, crashing our lips together. They dance the tango as I part my lips and allow his tongue to push past its barrier.

Romeo pulls away for once and I groan.

"Romeo," I whine and try to bring him back closer to me.

"Togliti la felpa," he says. I notice his eyes are slowly turning darker by the second.

"What?"

"Shirt. Off. Now," he growls as he rips both my sweatshirt and my tank top under it. That was hot. He throws the loose pieces of clothing somewhere and pulls my waist so it touches his abs. Skin to skin contact had never felt this good before.

I hadn't realized I was zoning out until I felt the unbutton of my jeans, and the sound of my zipper unzipping.

"Do you want to go all the way?" he whispers as he kisses my neck. I moan lightly, but that wasn't my full answer.

"I do but-," I gasp as he places his hand over my underwear. He slowly rubs me down there with just a finger. Slowly, and clockwise and I begin moaning. It felt so good.

"Please," I beg, and I don't even know what I'm begging for.

"What do you want bambino?" (Baby)

"You. All of you," I whisper and throw my head back in pleasure.

"It would be my honor."