A Reunion

"Clem."

"Y/N?"

She then walked over and punched me across the face. Confusion buzzed through my head as the stinging kicked in.

"Ow, what th..."

I was then silenced by her pulling me into a very big kiss. As we separated she looked at me with a few tears in her eyes.

"You pull a stunt like that again you bastard. I'll find you and kill you myself."

"Ok, but first we need to get in."

"Alright."

As we walked in, Clementine noticed Hunter behind me and said.

"Oh, I'm glad you found him."

He turned and looked to her.

"So am I. Now Y/N, I'm going to introduce you to the team."

I walked in and saw an array of new people to the group.

A man at the window looking out over the main gateway entrance.

He was putting bullets into a magazine and resting his head against the wall behind him.

The man was decked out in a full suit of kevlar which seemed to have a few iron rings that resembled chain mail of sorts but I don't know.

His face was covered by a helmet which included a visor that was kind of like a motorbike helmet but a mix of something else too.

Under his kevlar, he was wearing a black pair of jeans and a hoodie as well.

Shit if the lights weren't on then I think I wouldn't have been able to see him.

His back was adorned with a machete and a katana as well as a strange weapon which looked like a scar but more from scavenged parts.

Two silenced revolvers hugged his legs and two bracer's similar to my hidden blades were attached to his arms, shit they may even be the same.

He noticed me and didn't say anything, he simply nodded as we came through the door.

(My idea for this is just to imagine the appearance but the machete and katana are on his back like Geralt from the witcher and the gun is where the crossbow would be. Basically, if you have played Metro 2033, the machine gun at the start just without the magazine sticking out. And in the similar shape of a scar.)

The next was a teenager, well built with muscles rippling below his clothes which was a full set of black apparel.

He had a small combat rifle which was comfortably hugged to his back, a pistol holster on the back of his waist.

A knife lay in a sheath on his belt, a combat knife presumably.

He was sitting with a stone and polishing a sword, not a machete or a katana but an actual sword.

I was amazed for a second as I had no idea something like that even existed.

Finally was a woman, she was roughly the same age as me.

She had raven black hair and deep blue eyes, she had an ak47 on her back, a pistol in her holster and a knife at her side.

I walked through with Clem, we all eventually gathered around a small table.

I took a beer can and took a large swig out of it. I put it down before looking at everyone and saying,

"So... What have we got?"

Ava spoke up,

"We have to save David. He got captured and is going to be executed in the town square."

"Ok, I'm fairly familiar with the area. So is it a hanging or a headsman kind of thing?"

"It's a public hanging."

"Ok, I'm familiar with the area and if they are setting up in front of the hospital. We need a good shot, if they presumably kick a chair or stool from underneath him then we need a good sniper to shoot that rope the second someone kicks that chair."

The man who was in the window stepped forward,

"I'm a good shot, I can have  the rope cut don't worry."

"Good and your name was?"

"Scar."

"Well alright Scar, could you get into that position perfectly fine?"

"Certainly."

"Good, right now we need fighters, in the square in case shit, goes south we need to reinforce the square. Javi, Clem, Gabe, Tripp, Ava, AK girl, sword guy and Kate go into the square. Me, Kenny and Hunter will be on the roof of one of the buildings and we can pick off any targets. Now, do we have access to a vehicle?"

Ava spoke up again and said.

"Yeah we do, there is one by the water tower. We could get that and use it."

"Actually yes that's a good plan. Everyone who will be in the square will go to the water tower and help seize the truck. Then you will split up after aquiring the vehicle, those who i said before will go to the square whilst the others will be in the truck"

Hunter spoke up and said,

"Ak girl is Sera Kingston and Sword guy is Knight, I told you about them before."

"Ah yes you did, right. So everyone gets into position and we can go."

Ava then said,
"I need to go back to Joan and see if anything happens, I'll radio if anything changes."

Tripp spoke up too,

"Yeah, I'll go with you."

"Ok people plan in motion, lets get this shit done."

Clem suddenly thrusted me into a kiss.

"Come back."

"Yes boss."

Hey, my dudes, I'm back. Finally. Stuff has been hard for me going college and managing everything else but here is the end product. Any advice is appreciated and stay frosty my dudes.