Warehouse Warefare

Y/N POV

Clem and Javier's group had just left about twenty minutes, so locking up my apartment I tailed them. I grabbed my walkie talkie as I left the gates and said,

"Hey, Clem, Where you headed?"

"Abandoned Warehouse, just follow the north star."

"Ok, give me about ten minutes and I'll be with you soon."

"Ok, love you."

"Right back at you gorgeous."

Timeskip

"Oh shit, Y/N the warehouse we are at is being swarmed by walkers, anytime would be great."

"Ok, I'm not too far off."

I took my silencer off my rifle and began running to the what seemed like a clearing and saw an old warehouse with a mesh fence, a group of walkers and Javi's group.

"Ok, Clem get inside and get ready to let me in quickly, I'll draw them off."

I fired a full round of bullets into the herd and drew their attention, I then began shouting,

"HEY, YOU UGLY FUCKS, DINNERS READY. COME GET SOME!!!"

I then began to unload into them as a man fired a few shots into the herd and busted his way into the warehouse,

"Y/N we have the main hanger door jacked open run through."

"Ok, one second."

I circled the herd, dumb walkers are so slow. I ran straight to the hanger and slide under the door.

I sat there for a minute just staring in shock.

Clementine dove on top of me and hugged me tightly, she nuzzled into my chest and said,

"Thank you, I missed you."

Javi busted the jack out of the door,

"Clem, really. An hour. Well, actually I don't blame you cause I missed you too."

We kissed quite passionately, I was, unfortunately, facing everyone was looking at us, David was here too, and started cooing.

I flipped all of them off.

As Clementine got off me and helped me up, we began to hear voices. Something along the lines of,

"Oh, you shouldn't of shot his daughter. I'd do it again."

Which pissed both David and Javier off. We all began to sneak up until one of the men pulled out a gun and everyone started fighting.

Badger began to climb up the stairs so I followed up the stairs and I drew out two of my own creations.

(Basically, imagine hidden blades but they are on swivels so they can be wielded forwards and backwards one has a hook built into an extended bit of the blade.)

I busted into the door as Badger was finishing to reload a double barrelled shotgun. I straight up ran into him as I tried not to get shot, he misfired and I elbowed him in the nose, breaking it for sure.

I disarmed him and threw the shotgun away. He then punched me in the face and got me into a choke hold, I scrambled for an object and in my panic smashed a mug across his face. I grabbed him and slammed him into a metal pipe vigorously.

Then he unhitched a wrench and hit me across the face. The rest was all blurred as I was thrown out the window, time slowed down as I drew one of my hidden blades and the hooked part slit down Badger's arm.

He yelled out in agony. Tripp, Jesus and Conrad had gone after the other dude whilst David and Javier were tangling with Max. Clementine saw my case and looked in horror at the scene,

"Holy fuck, Y/N. I'M COMING, HOLD ON!!!"

I couldn't feel anything, a stray bullet hit my arm, going straight through. I heard a shotgun blast and I fell to the ground. Everything fell into darkness.

Author Note- Please comment on what I could do on the side, I feel like I could do something else but I'm not sure. I will think of something but any advice is gratefully accepted.