A New Beginning

Y/N POV

Oh yeah shit hit the fan that year and I decided to not really to go with Clem for a while. She said,

"At times I wish I never met you."

My reply to that was,

"Well, you won't have to put up with me anymore."

And I left, hitting the road and travelling between towns, nature took its toll however and I ended up turning back around to try and find her. I killed a few men around a junk-yard as I saw Clementine and some man trying to kill them.

They both got into a car and started heading towards what looked like Prescott. I followed the best that I could but night fell quickly I slowly began my way up to the front gate.

I began to hear gunshots so I reloaded a bullet into my rifle's bullet chamber and ran towards it. I was at the edge of the wood and saw the car that Clem and that guy had took. A truck was being loaded at the front of the gates which were blown open with walkers as well as other men wielding weapons and killing civilians.

I got into a comfortable shooting position and gradually took shots at all the walkers. Some of the armed men had strange tattoos labelled on their body, they didn't look all to nice so I shot at them.

A large truck and a large sized car drove out of the gates as I stood up from my position and laid down some covering fire for them. As I shot down several walkers, I swear I saw Clementine looking outof the window.

I looked into one of the trucks and saw a motorbike with a set of keys to them. Good find, as I was fixing the keys into the motorbike, I felt a sharp pain to the side of my chest in my lung.

Fuck I got shot.

I drove away quickly whilst under fire from the armed men.

CLEMENTINE POV

Oh god, we barely got away. I even saw Y/N covering us as we left, I hope he is ok.

I know I said some things that should never have been said and I regret it to hell but I hope he can forgive me.

We travelled for a day or two along the road until eventually we stopped and got out of the vehicles. We spent a while bickering and I kept a small gap between me and the group until Tripp shouted out,

"Aargh, what the fuck do we do?!"

Almost on queue, a rather familiar smell hit my nose and I looked back down the road, there was a fire. I said to myself, but the group heard anyway,

"Chicken Stock."

I instantly bolted towards the fire, was it him?

Behind me I heard Javier say,

"The fuck, Clem. We don't have any of that."

They started following me as we all came around the corner to see a familiar face, slumped down and bloodied by the fire, a motorbike behind him.

"Shit, Y/N No."

I ran over to him, removing his bags and tossing them aside.

"Hey, Y/N. Talk to me, come on."

He was breathing, which was a good sign. However it was all drawn out and he was wheezing.

"Shit Eleanor, can you look at this?"

She instantly came running, removing his jacket to reveal a puncture in his chest.

He got shot.