A Break

Y/N POV

I spent several days in Richmond doing favours for several 'New Frontier' members. Clementine was allowed entry into Richmond eventually after several heated arguments. Now Javier and his group were now allowed to take part in the society. Clementine hadn't really seen me as I had kept my distance, I didn't want to cause her enough pain that I did.

Past memories flashed through my head, the fight, the pain, everything. It made me feel sick, I felt like a liability to everyone. I lost a lot of people, well not lost but instead I got them killed, and that was on me. I couldn't deal with it.

The New Frontier hooked me up with a small apartment, it was a decent place. They said I could stay for as long as I wanted, saying that I had been nothing but an asset to their small pocket of civilisation.

I then smelt myself, shit. I smelled as if I rolled in a pile of cow shit. I needed a shower, I put my clothes in the washing machine and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, at the scars across my back.

Fuck, long time and I had almost forgotten about them. I started the shower and walked in.

CLEMENTINE POV

I had heard Y/N had an apartment in one of the flat building.

I walked up and knocked on the door, nothing.

I tried the door and it was unlocked.

I looked into the apartment, he was definitely in cause he never leaves without his rifle and that was on the desk in the corner.

There was a washing  machine going around so he must be cleaning his clothes. There was a cooking stove, an oven, a sink, damn. They really set him up.

I went into another room which looked as if to be a bathroom and he was in the shower. I wonder if I should...