An Unfortunate After Effect

CLEMENTINE POV

It had been three hours since Y/N took an icy dip in the lake. I was worried. He was less pale but I couldn't help it. Eventually, I heard him moving as I turned and saw him looking at me his eyes were a vibrant icy blue, he looked around and quite literally looked past me. I slowly spoke, hoping he could at least hear me,

"Y/N?"

He looked surprised and said,

"What, Clem? Is that you?"

He began to cry as I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Oh my god, I was so worried about you."

"Clem..."

"And you were so cold, I thought you died."

"Clem..."

"And you didn't wake up after a few hours."

"CLEM!!!"

I was surprised by his outburst and calmed down.

"Yes Y/N."

"Clem sweety I can't see."

It then hit me, him looking past me. Now he wasn't even looking at me correctly.

"Holy shit."

"Indeed."

Javier and the rest of the group walked in and surprised Y/N.

"Oh my god Y/N. You're awake."

"What, who is there?"

Javi and the group looked at me, slightly confused, that's before I said in a low voice.

"Y/N is blind, he can't see."

Eleanor walked up to Y/N and put a hand over his eyes, checking them.

"Yeah, it would make sense. The frostbite may have left a permanent scar on his eyes, he might not be able to see but only time will tell. We do have supplies and a wide area to explore so we can stay here for a while. The house is very defensible."

Everyone went around doing their basic things as I sat there with Y/N who just nuzzled his head on top of my shoulder.

Javier walked back downstairs and said,

"Hey, Clem, Y/N. There is a room for you upstairs. Thought you might want it. It's has got a double bed."

I looked at him and said,

"Thank you, Javi."

Y/N then stood up and said,

"Clem, I wanna go to our room."

"Ok, let's go."

I led him through the house and up the stairs, he looked so helpless from the ice over his eyes. We opened the bedroom door as Y/N climbed towards the centre of the double bed. He then said to himself as he sat up on the bed.

"Why do I feel so pathetic?"

I wasn't having any bit of it, I grabbed Y/N's wrists and forcefully planted them next to his head. Pushing him to the bed as I kissed him.

At first, he let out a small moan in shock before melting into the kiss. As we broke for air I said in a stern voice.

"You are not pathetic, don't even bother saying that."

He smiled gently then turned back to looking sad again.

"Ah come on babe, what's up?"

"Back at the RV..."

"I know and before you say anything I will. Don't mention it, I know it was about your sister so don't worry about it, I'm here."

"I know you are and I'm glad."

I proceeded to do the same thing. Keeping him pinned against the back of the bed whilst I had my way with him.

"Clem, just cause I'm blind doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with me."

"Don't tempt me."

A/N- 800 Views, I have goosebumps. Enjoy and stay frosty my dudes.