An Unsettled Mind

Y/N POV

I slowly faded in and out of consciousness, one time we were in the warehouse, next we were in a car and next we were back in Richmond, then we were in the car again and finally we were in a camp.

As my senses came to me, I rolled over to see a bandage on my head, chest, leg and arm as well as my waist.

I was in a tent, a fire was ablaze outside and I was all alone. I was in a pair of shorts and nothing else. I quickly noticed my clothes were towards the bottom of the tent so I managed to get my boots and my shirt on, one of my hidden blades was there so I strapped it to my wrist.

I found my pistol harness and strapped it to the back of my waist. I had no idea where I was so my best bet was to go out and see what there was to face. I opened the tent door, releasing my hidden blade as well.

Trudging outside, I was greeted with Javi, Conrad, Kate, Tripp, Eleanor, Gabe and Clementine. They all turned in shock as I trudged from the tent,

"Hey, guys, what's up?"

Tripp, Conrad and Javier snickered at this, Tripp turning to me and saying,

"Damn kid, you've been through a hell of shit and you still make it through."

"You need to in this world."

Clementine immediately jumped from her chair to help me as I retracted my blade,

"Fucking hell Y/N. You push yourself too hard. Easy."

"You know I do it for your safety Clem."

She got somewhat frustrated from this remark and said,

"WELL I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ALL THE TIME, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!!"

She then stormed off out of the camp, I had a rather confused look plastered across my face,

"Was that me?"

Everyone smirked as Kate said,

"No Y/N, that was quite romantic. It's something that is wrong with her."

A list of possible reasons clouded my head,

"Ah shit, right. I'll go after her, where is my rifle?"

"Y/N no, you need to get some rest."

Kate then tried to push me down, I grabbed her arm with a bit of tension and looked her dead in the eye saying,

"I will rest when I know she is safe, do you hear me? Where is my rifle?"

Javier pointed towards the car and said,

"Your things are in the back."

"Thanks, Javi."

I walked over to the back and picked up my rifle, my second hidden blade and a small satchel bag of basic things. Just in case.

As I limped through the camp, I said to the group,

"When me and her are back I want you all to tell me what happened. Just the stuff while I was out ok? If we don't come back within the hour then we'll be back in the morning. If we aren't back then don't come looking cause we are most likely dead."

They all nodded as I passed the campsite, I walked until I reached the edge of the forest, a small sleeping bag was laid out and Clementine was looking out over the vast field, I snuck back to camp and relayed that she was just at the edge of the forest and needs to be alone, I told them that I would be staying with her even if she didn't want to talk. I limped back again to the small overlook and walked over to Clem as she stood there...

CLEMENTINE POV

I was so tired of Y/N just risking his own life for me, what's so special about me? I only want him to be safe and he almost throws away his life to protect me.

I was so whelmed up in all my thoughts that I hardly realised a bandaged pair of hands cross my waist as I rested my body into his.

A low husky voice followed as a chin rested gently on my shoulder.

"Clementine, I know you can look after yourself but I made a promise to Lee, Kenny and Luke. They made me promise to protect you until I die and I fully intend to keep up my end of the bargain. My life means nothing without you in it Clem. I love you with all my heart. I would risk every bone in my body to ensure your safety so please don't question it."

"I know, that's what makes you the best boyfriend, you'll do anything to keep me safe and that's really something. I just... Seeing you like that just reminded me of something... I've lost so much, I can't lose you too Y/N."

A tear ran down my cheek, which was quickly brushed away with a gentle touch of his fingers. He murmured something gently under his breath, but I heard perfectly fine and turned my head slightly,

"Hhmm?"

"Something I just made up on the spot."

"Which was?"

"Clementine, I will follow you to the end of time."

His face almost immediately heated up, which was hinting that he truly meant it. I blushed as well, that was the most romantic thing he has ever said,

"Come on, we should head back to camp or is there something here you wanna do?"

I turned around in his grasp and stared deep into his eyes,

"Maybe I do."

I pushed him to the ground and took his gear off.

Author Note- Hope u like some of this kinky stuff ;)