Chapter Eleven: The Confussing Battle

Start from the beginning

"She'll get into a motel room with me " He says pointing at the innocent woman.

Her reaction was so fast. She has perched her smooth lips causing a torch of flames to come out of her breath. I had felt the heat as it was so quick. The flames had bitterly touched his skin as he jerked back. He yelped as he swore to God.

Anne's face mask wasn't harmed in anyway. Good thing that they had made the mask fireproof for her. She had looked back to me as she quickly glanced to the harmed man. Brock now was putting his hand on the burn just above his brow. It looked like it hurt ,but that's what you get when you hurt the Dragon.

"Apply pressure to the burn " She muttered in a teasing matter . I guess that she didn't really feel bad after all. It was coming to Brock, someone was going to have to teach him manners . For his luck it was the girl he last flirted with.

"Get up. Positions everyone" A man called out as he motioned the men away from the car. Anne had planted her lips on my cheek before walking away with the other men who had called her.

"You can make out later Anne" The men had called her in German.

She had let out a slight giggle. But it wasn't hiding the nervousness inside her at that moment. She knew that she was going to have to kill her friend.

Anne's P.O.V

The men now knew to not mess with me now. After the sparks of flame on Brock's face to prove my fiery personality . There's a reason why they call me a Dragon.

Brock hadn't looked at me , which is a good thing now. I taught him a lesson that maybe he needed to learn when he was younger. The men had made sure that he kept his distance from me , it was good for both of us. I could snap again and try to blow his entire face off with his my flames.

But he isn't important right now.

I need to figure out a safe way to get Steve out of the battle field. Its going to be a challenge now as I am outnumbered on this quest. Its only one fire breathing mutant against about twenty men with guns. Its a no brainer that the HYDRA men would shoot at me if a tried to sneak him out. That's only if I get caught though.

The head of the troops , not Brock, but a man who appeared stronger had stopped the group of men when we had left to the exit of the bridge . He pointed at the spot where the cars would enter the bridge and called my name in a heavy German accent.

"Anne"

I immediately had rushed to the spot. The men had stood in silence as they all had turned around and made their way back in Bucky's direction. They had marched back as if nothing had happened. The last one in the back, a rather weak looking one with a very small frame had rushed to me. I, at first didn't know that it was a woman. Her large brown eyes sparkled at me, they were more kinder then the others.

She taken off her helmet as her brown hair got caught in her face. She looked familiar from SHEILD's headquarters , and seemed to know me very well. It clicked to me then that she was the woman that was in the room when Steve and I visited Nick's body. She had came closer and kept her voice down as she spoke.

"Nick Fury wants to seek your presence" She muttered under her breath.

Did I hear correctly? I thought she had just said that Nick Fury still lives. I may be getting crazy after all of the stress I have been through..

"What did you say to me?" I asked.

"Fury wants to see you" She said in a lower tone.

"He's dead. He died in front of me!" I hiss .