"Liam? Aren't you meant to be at lacrosse tryouts?" I heard her voice coming from behind me. I turned around and smiled, happy that she finally called me by my real name.

"I forgot my stick." I told her, rolling my eyes in a goofy way. "Aren't you meant to be watching Theo?" I asked her, trying to hide my jealousy.

"I was, but I saw you run off. I'm not just there for Theo, I'm also there for you." She playfully pushed my chest, laughing. "And isn't that your lacrosse stick in your hand?" She pointed to my right hand, revealing my stick.

"Yea." I slowly said, looking at her and awkwardly smiling. "Truth is, I'm failing two classes and now I can't tryout, but I suck at both classes and I work twice as hard in both of them and I'm still failing. So now I don't know what to do and I don't know if I can get my grades back up in time, before the next tryouts and if I can't tryout and play on the team, Scott will start to worry about me and I can not let that happen." I explained to her, taking a deep breath after I explained it.

"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?" Her eyebrows dropped and she looked sad, that I lied to her. "What classes are you failing? Maybe I can help you." She asked me, smiling and slightly swaying her body.

"Biology and Maths." I told her, handing her my report card. "I try to get good grades, but I can't for those two classes. I study extra for them, but I still manage to fail."

She stood there for awhile, going over my report card and would occasionally look up at me and smile. I don't know what she's doing, but I don't t mind it. I like this and how everything is going. Hayden's talking to me, offering to help me out, calling me my real name and laughing with me. This is all I've been trying to achieve for months, and now out of the blue it's came true.

"I can help you. Here is my number and I'll text you where and when we'll meet." She smiled, handing me a piece of paper with her number on it. I wanted to find Mason straight away and tell him, but I had to stay calm.

"Alright, I'll text you after school." I furrowed my eyebrows, unsure when I was suppose to text her. Do I do it straight after school or will it make me seem desperate? Do I give it a couple of minutes, hours? I don't know what I'm suppose to do.

"Sounds good." She smiled, walking off and away from me. She walked off, her heart beating as fast as mine.

My whole plan is going just how I wanted it to, except for lacrosse. I kind of wanted lacrosse to be in my future, but I just need to concentrate on my grades and catching up with them. If I can't get good grades, then I can't play lacrosse and I won't be able to graduate with my friends and I need to make sure that doesn't happen.

"I didn't make it!" I heard someone yell from inside the locker room. "I was trying, but I couldn't focus!" He paused and waited for someone to reply. "It's not my fault you moved me from my friends and my lacrosse team, so don't get angry at me!" He yelled again, making me slightly jump.

I didn't want to get myself into other people's business, but from what I heard and by the tone of his voice, I think he was pretty angry and stressed. I didn't recognise the voice, but I've definitely heard it before. I can't remember where from, but there's something I remember about the voice.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, entering the locker room and seeing who it was. I wanted to walk out before he could say anything, but I didn't want to seem like a total jerk. "I wasn't listening into your conversation, I could hear you yelling." I told him, making sure he knew.

"It's fine and I'm all good. Just didn't make it onto the team and now my Dad's angry at me, because he thinks I can do better than that, but it's not that easy." Theo started explaining to me, looking at the ground and pausing. "It's not easy moving away from your friends and coming to a new school, with no friends and having to play in-front of strangers."

I wanted to try and comfort him and tell him I know what it's like, but I don't. When I got kicked out of my old school and moved here, I had Mason. I wasn't alone and I don't think I can imagine moving with no friends and forced to make new ones.

"What happens if Hayden was there? You guys already seem pretty close, would that help?" I asked him, only to receive a shake of his head. "What happens if I was there? I know that we've pretty much only just met, but I once I had to do what you did." I told him, slightly lying to him.

"Then why didn't you tryout today?" He asked me, his voice quieter then before. "I saw you there one minute, but then you just disappeared."

"Failing two classes, so I wasn't allowed to tryout." I told him, shrugging my shoulders. "But I'm trying out in a week or two when I get my grades back up and then I'll be on the team. We can sort something out with Coach and see if you can tryout again, this time I'll be there." I told him, letting him know I was going to be there for him.

When I first met him, I didn't like him and I was jealous about how close him and Hayden got, but there's something about him. He's different than what I thought. He isn't as cocky as what I thought he was. He was kind, honest and didn't lie. He told me what was wrong, even though we don't even know each other and a part of me feels like I can trust him as well.

Apart of me feels like I have a supernatural connection to him, even though he's only human.