Niall stopped the recording and sent it to Harry.

(iMessage)
Niall: Dude, he's going to die 😵

Niall: Whatever you have planned, I hope it works

He put his arm around Chelsea as she smiled back at him, looking up from her phone for the first time.

Harry pushed his plate to the side and watched as Louis did the same. He wanted to cry but he knew he shouldn't. He didn't want Louis to become paranoid and think of him as an enemy. He knew that Ana had his heart fully at the moment, and if he didn't proceed carefully, Louis was going to go into defense mode and push everyone away.

(iMessage):
Harry: I'll be back in a few days.
Harry:  🧡
Niall:  💛

Chelsea groaned. "Who are you sending a heart to?"

Niall smiled sweetly at Harry. "Don't worry, babe. You're my number one." He said back as Harry laughed.

"Well I guess we better be going," Harry said as he helped Louis up.

"Are you going to make it to Ed's party tonight then?" Liam questioned. "Feel like I never see you anymore. We could use a night out."

"Oh not tonight. We'll catch the next one," Harry informed him. Liam seemed disappointed.

(Group iMessage)
Harry: Fill him in pls
Niall: *Video*
Liam: I knew it. He kept declining my protein bars at the gym 💪
Liam: How bad is it?👀
Niall: Very
Harry: You two behave while I'm gone.
Niall: Not all heroes wear capes👊
Liam: This is so scary
Liam: What do we do? How can we help?
Harry: I have to do this on my own.
Harry: I'll be back. 🧡
Liam: 💛😧

Louis looked at Harry and pouted. Why was he spending so much time on his phone instead of talking to him?

"Did I do something wrong?" Louis asked.

"No, no. Just had to take care of something is all ... are you ready for your surprise?" He asked as he swung Louis arms back and forth.

"I suppose...." Louis replied as he blushed.

The pair walked out of the cafeteria and over to Harry's car. Louis felt his head go dizzy for a moment and almost hit the ground. Harry tightened his grip and pulled him up. He did not comment because he knew it was be futile.

He opened the door for Louis and bowed. Louis took his hand and sat down. He always got bashful when Harry did not believe chivalry was dead. "You know, I can open the door myself."

"Nonsense. You deserve to be treated like royalty," Harry said as he shut the door. Louis placed his hand on Harry's knee.

"So where are we going?" Louis questioned nonchalant.

Harry smiled at him. "I told you earlier, it's a surprise. You're so tense all the time. Just relax. Enjoy the moment. Let things play out," Harry offered his advice. Louis nodded. He really couldn't argue with the logic.

"Here, maybe this will help." Harry said as he gave Louis his phone. "Here is my playlist. Pick a song,"

Louis flipped through the music choices. Some of the songs were old hits that his parents listened to. He wasn't too keen on those. The 90s playlist, however, he loved.

"I can't pick one," Louis said handing the phone back to Harry.

"Push random," Harry shrugged as Louis did just that.