Three

The shower was always Louis' favorite part of the morning. Feeling the small droplets of bliss hit his skin gave him a sensation of calmness for a little while. Of course, he couldn't bare to look at his exposed body.

"ZAYN!" He yelled.

Suddenly, he heard a loud crash as Zayn burst through the shower curtain. "What is it? What's wrong?" Zayn asked carrying a baseball bat.

"What was that noise?" Louis pouted.

"You scared me and I fell out of bed!" He replied lowering the baseball bat. "Why are you yelling like that?" He asked again.

"I..." Louis suddenly felt VERY exposed as he forgot he was in the shower when he yelled at Zayn. He quickly turned the water off and grabbed a towel. "I think I gained some weight in my hips and wanted your opinion..."

Furious, Zayn threw the baseball bat to the ground. He now realized he did not need to save his best-friend from an intruder, spider, or villain. He, in fact, needed to save him from his own worst enemy: himself.

"Gaining weight in your hips....are you serious, Tomlinson?" Zayn asked annoyed. He yanked the towel off of Louis and starred at his physique. "Okay, get in front of the mirror. Here is what I see when I look at you. Your collarbone is protruding. Your chest and stomach are cut. Your legs are chiseled. What do you see?"

"I've gained weight in my hips, stomach....everywhere. My face is getting round," Louis said cupping his face with his hands. Louis suddenly remembered he was entirely visible for his best-friend to see. "I'm sorry, Zayn."

"It's okay. I'm a straight guy. I didn't even glance at your assets." He laughed. "How's your writing assignment coming along?"

"Haven't even started on it!" Louis groaned as he began to get dressed. "How about your classes?"

"I think they're going to be pretty easy. I may have time to squeeze in a few parties this year," He said as he combed his black hair. "If my wingman don't replace me with McDreamy," He teased.
"That'll never happen. You'll always be my only bromance." Louis said as he reached out his hand to fistbump Zayn.

"Likewise. I guess I'll see you later tonight. I have class. What are your plans for today?" He asked as he headed out the door.

"I think I'm going to go to the gym and maybe to the mall. I don't have Wednesday classes so I'm pretty free." Louis bragged.

"Think of me," Zayn said in a envious voice. "Later." He said as they parted ways.

****

Louis walked into the gym quietly. He approached the treadmill with caution. He shuddered as he remembered he passed out during his first year of college on one of these. Letting out a sigh, he pushed the machine on and began to jog.

With headphone in his ears, he allowed his mind to freely wander. However, the only thing it wanted to think about was Harry. How could someone he just met consume most of his thoughts? This hadn't happened to him in so long, he didn't know how to deal with it. He began to fill his body with doubts.

He'll never think I'm attractive. Louis thought. He said he's bisexual.....he probably has his eyes on someone....Bet she's a blonde with a great body and listens to pop music.

Suddenly, Louis felt very weak. Not wanting a repeat of passing out, he quickly pressed the 'off' button on the machine and gulped water.

"Louis?" Harry said as he threw his duffle bag onto the ground to assist his weak peer. "Are you okay?"