Eleven

Contains: Sexual tension (not smut).

*************
Harry spent his time fixing his hair iont of the mirror and spraying fragrance over his body.

"Niall, do I look okay?" He questioned as he turned around to show his roommate his casual but dressy clothes.

"Fabulous as always mate. What's the occasion?"

"I am going to Louis' dorm...I hope he lets me in. We kind of exchanged words in class today..." He trailed off focusing his eyes back on the mirror. "Even more reason to say goodbye, eh?"

Niall patted his friend on the back. "Whatever you say, Mate. It's your He sighed. "So, does this mean I will have the dorm to myself...meaning Chelsea can come over?" Niall raised an eyebrow. "Without interruptions...?"

"Well I am saying goodbye so I doubt I'll be staying over but how about afterwards, I go to Liam's instead?" Harry suggested.

"Thanks." Niall smirked.

"I think I'm ready to go. Ready as I'll ever be," Harry said giving himself one more glance over.

"You're getting awfully dressed up to say goodbye," Niall noticed. "But it's none of my business."

"See you tomorrow!" Harry said as he grabbed his messenger bag and exited the dorm.

*******

Louis laid in the floor completing his crunches. He was on number 63 but could not stop until he reached at least 100. His stomach was vibrating with the pain. With each set, he could feel his back becoming sore and his stomach tightening. A small bead of sweat escape from his hair and rolled onto his nose.

"71, 72, 73," He breathed out loud. "74, 75..."

Inside his head, the thoughts consumed him. He asked Zayn for an explanation but never received one. He asked him if he was mad at him, where he was living now, if he needed his things mailed to him, but all he ever got was silence. Every call was declined and the text were never sent anymore. He knew he was blocked but still tried to send them.

The other part of his brain focused on Harry and the previous month. He became frustrated with the class period earlier. How could Harry just stand in front of a classroom and tell their life story? How could he say he wasn't interested in a relationship anymore but want to come over? How could he ignore Louis' text to come over the previous weeks knowing his best-friend deserted him?

"I HATE MYSELF!" Louis cried out. "88, 89, 90..." He continued until he heard the dreaded knock on the door. His mind, however, would not let him answer it until he reached 100.

"Louis, are you there?" Harry called behind the closed locked door.

"95, 96, 97..."

"What was I thinking? This is stupid." Harry said as he shuffled his hair as he often did when he was anxious. He suddenly felt claustrophobic in the hallways and decided to start walking.

"99, 100." Louis was relieved to get to that number. He walked over the door and swung it open. He became confused when he saw Harry walking away. "Harry?"

Harry turned around on his heel.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't think you were in there. I thought you forgot or hated me..." He said awkwardly as he walked toward Louis' dorm.

"I was just exercising." Louis said embarrassed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Oh...." Harry cumbersomely replied. "I wanted to talk to you about earlier. I'm sorry things got so intense in class. I wrote that poem a few days ago."