Seven

Authors Note: Hello. This chapter has a  "suggestive" sexual scene but it is not explicit. Enjoy. <3 All the love as always.

____________________________________________________

Louis felt his eyes go in the back of his head as Harry moved his tongue down to his waistline. Letting out a pleasing moan, he felt his body craving Harry with each wet lick on his skin.

Feeling nervous, Louis decided he wanted to be in control. He lifted his dizzy body and tried to flip Harry on his back. Surprised, Harry moaned in Louis' ear as he succumbed to the gesture, curious about what was about to happen.

He gazed deep into the cobalt iris staring back at him as Louis grabbed one of his hands. Using it as leverage, he began to grind on his hips, creating friction between their jeans. Liking the feeling, Harry synced the motion.

Louis arched his back to reach Harry's lips. Feeling the warm tongue dance around his, he felt his body crave to be skin to skin. He removed Harry's shirt and admired the toned body beneath him. Harry noticed and teased him with rhythmic movements.

"FUCK." Harry moaned. He could feel himself become greedy and primal. He slid his hands down to Louis jeans and unbuttoned them with ease. Louis sighed heavily and closed his eyes tightly in both apprehension and pleasure.

Harry ran his finger across the top of Louis exposed boxer line. Gulping hard, Louis inhaled deep. Suddenly, he placed his hand on top of Harry's and brought it close to his chest, removing it from the intimate part of him.

Harry was trying to not be sexually frustrated but the alcohol was making him in half control. He grabbed ahold of Louis hand and put his middle finger inside of his mouth and sucked on it seductively, hinting at what he wanted. Louis loved the slurping sensation being done to him but he still felt anxious.

He removed Harry's finger and replaced it back with his tongue. Harry put his hands on Louis back-and brought it closer to his hips. Feeling Louis pull away slightly, Harry re-positioned them so he was once again on top.

He traced the outline of Louis' ear with his tongue. Louis felt his body tense up in desire.

"Lou, you are so..." Harry felt the air leaving him, taken aback by the creature under him. "Stunning!" He said hardly able to finish his sentence. "I just want you....I need you." He begged.

Feeling dizzy, lustful, and anxious, Louis didn't know how to respond.

Harry seductively ran his hand down Louis' jeans to make sure he wasn't reading him wrong. He felt a bulge that let him know he was doing everything right.

"I can feel you need it too," Harry whispered as he kissed down to Louis' hips.

"I do want it...I Just..." Louis grabbed ahold of Harry's head just as it reached his jean line again. "I want to wait. It's not you, it's me." He said as he felt himself tear up. Harry jumped off of Louis and put his shirt on, suddenly feeling more naked than he was.

"I don't understand," Harry said compassionately. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No. I'm just drunk and dizzy. Hungry. Confused. Scared." Louis wiped his tear on the bed-sheet. He was becoming embarrassed at his uncovered emotions. "I've just never been with a guy. I don't want it to be on the mattress of a some random guy I don't even know at his apartment, wasted from vodka..." Louis confessed. "God, I sound so feminine." His face grew flushed. "I want it to be special."

Harry gazed deep into Louis' eyes as he tried to find the words to say. He knew this was a vulnerable moment and it took a lot for Louis to acknowledge that.