Iv

(Not proofread)

"Baby!"

I sat up quickly in a frustrated manner causing the blankets to fly everywhere. "Yes! Vanessa!" I sighed. V has literally called my name fifty times today and I'm not even out of bed yet.

She drew her brows together and dangled my phone between her digits. "I found your phone asshole" as she walked over to me she repeatedly swiped the screen, obviously skimming through something.

"What are you looking at?" I giggled, snatching my phone from her hands.

She swung her leg over my hips and sat down on my center comfortably. "Checking to see if i have to cut anyone" she giggled. "Daniel texted you though"

From: Daniel
I have a photo shoot arranged for you soon. Try to get in touch with Lauren and see if she can be available Sunday morning. Need answers ASAP

From: Daniel
Y/n. Answers? He's waiting.

From: Daniel
You're making me look like a fucking fool

From: Daniel
Okay. well, This is for not listening.

"He's such a drama queen" I rolled my eyes and showed V the text.

"When did he text you?" Her voice soft as she swiped the message bubbles checking the times.

"Yesterday I guess"

Her facial expression dropped to a fearful frown. "What do you think he's gonna do?"

I sighed and wiped the sleep from my eyes with the palms of my hands. "I don't know V, don't even worry about it okay?" I looked up and smiled softly at her, waiting for her to say something.

"Y/n he held a gun to our heads and you're telling me not to worry?" She huffed and carefully got off my lap to stand up.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back down on my lap. "Hey" I started softly, "we've gotten through a lot.. like A LOT so stop worrying." I let out a soft giggle before grabbing her chin and kissing her in a goofy manner. "Now get up and make me some coffee women"

Out of no where i was suddenly slapped upside the head. "Don't talk to me like that" she hissed quietly.

"Im sorry" i sighed. "Will you make me some coffee baby?"

"Yes daddy"

*bzz bzz*

Lauren🌹: you guys are gonna get me in trouble! 😭💞 i just landed, but that was so fucking cute oh my god. She said i could go for a day but i have to be back by tomorrow ☹️ Omw loves!!

"What?" I huffed.

"Is it lauren?" V stretched her body backwards as she tried to retrieve her phone in a backbend.

I huffed again, still staring at the text while itching my chin in confusion. I don't remember doing anything cute for Lauren last night, and V just got out of bed. "Did you send laur flowers or something?" I asked V.

"No, what is she talking about?"

Chubs🍟: huh?