Iiv

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ : Mature situations. Act of rape. (Just skip the first part if you're sensitive to things like that)

He bravely touched her skin leaving behind dark trails of non consented agony the young girl would carry on her shoulders for the rest of her life.

Her face pushed against the cold wall which seemed like cement blocking out all of her cries for help as he ripped off her clothing. He thought her threads screamed yes but that was only his sorry excuse.

"Please stop!" She whimpered.

He tightened his grip on her shoulder and forcefully pushed her on his vacant bed, capturing her flailing limbs in his grip. "Stop moving baby" he whispered while kissing across her collar bone.

As he aligned himself to her entrance she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes so tight she could see red and white flashes of light behind her eyelids.

"Yo Cj you almost done?" An unfamiliar voice shouted from the other side of the room.

"HELP ME!" She cried out.

He rose his strong muscular defined arm and struck her cheek leaving behind a red print, perfectly outlined fingers tattooing her skin. "Nope" he giggled evilly. "Im gonna take my time with you baby" he leaned down and captured her bottom lip between his but she simply refused by turning her head. "You wanna play this game?"

He pressed his hand against her mouth until you seen the white meat and made her look at him as he crammed himself inside her, only caring about pleasuring himself. Little did he know he was ripping her from the seams and shredding her innocence for his own selfishness. With every thrust came along another sharp pain that would haunt her thoughts for life.

"Baby!"

My eyes shot open and i soon surfaced to reality, realizing it was all a dream. "I just had the craziest dream" I breathed out.

"Probably because you stayed up watching scary movies with Lauren" Vanessa shot me a comforting smile and rested her head against my shoulder. "What was it about?" She asked while flicking a shiny sticker back and forth that was halfway coming off the planes armrest.

"You..and Cj"

She looked up and let out a soft huff. "What? What happened?"

"I don't even wanna talk about it i feel like throwing up and murdering him all over again"

She punched my thigh with a balled fist and gave me a look "Don't say stuff like that" she hissed quietly.

"I know, I'm sorry" i sighed, stretching out my stiff legs.

She grabbed my chin gently and pulled me to her lips. "It was just a dream, Im fine." she said softly with a loving smile. "We're fine."

I let out a deep breath and rested my head against the seat, then reaching over to hold Vs hand. "Are we almost there?" I yawned.

"Yes so stay up"
__________

I hesitantly opened the café doors before walking through the crowded lobby with V. "Oh hey man!" Jess smiled with low eyes.