VII

"Alright bye guys drive safe" I closed the door on the last 5 people and rubbed my face. " what time is it?" I yawned

" Like 4 in the morning" Jessie slurred his words and fell down on the couch laying his head on Devon

"Fuck we need to get you to the hotel so you can get some rest" I wrapped my arm around Lauren's shoulder and pulled her into a comfortable embrace kissing her forehead. " bye you drunk bastards"

" Awh you're leaving ? I love you man I really do " Jessie said with his eyes half open

" I love you too idiot" I walked over and slapped his forehead then running my fingers through his hair shaking it. " bye dev, bye Zach-ass"

" Awh dude not the locks" he giggled and combed his hair with his fingers

" bye Bruh " Zach said, his mouth full of ice cream

I pet Gucci then opened the front door leading Lauren to the truck. I opened the door for her and made sure she got in safely then buckled her seat belt. " are you okay?"

" Yeah can you get me a water though?" She was still a little drunk but it wasn't as bad as earlier. Jessie apparently snuck her off to the liquor pong table and she apparently played a few rounds...and lost majority of them.

" yeah I'll be right back" I closed her door and jogged back in the house to grab two waters and medicine. When I walked in Jessie was already knocked out snoring along with Zach, Devon was peaceful sleeping with her phone in her hand. I shook my head and walked over to them turning off Devons phone and setting it on the table then running to their room to grab blankets.

I quickly walked back with two big blankets and covered Jessie and Devon with one and Zach with the other then continued to the kitchen to grab what I originally came in for, waters and medicine.

"Alright Gucci make sure they behave I love you and I'll get you tomorrow" I bent down and kissed his head then hurried back to the Still tipsy green eyed beauty in my car waiting for my return, turning the lights off as I left.

" here take two of those " I handed her the medicine bottle and her water then buckled my seat belt and pulled out of the now empty driveway." What time do you have to be up?"

" 9am we leave around 10:30-11" she turned her head looking at me with her head against the head rest. " I had fun tonight but I wish I was with you more, I missed you"

I giggled " I missed you too. And yeah I seen you dancing most of the night" she even had Jessie looking like a little drunk party girl grinding against her with someone's lace bra on his skinny tattooed chest.

I look over and see her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted in a peaceful sleep. A small smile then crept across my face at the sight of the green eyed girl. I wonder how I'm gonna get her in to the hotel?
_______

" hey Lauren we're here" I patted her thigh then gripped it shaking it softly

" hmm" she opened her eyes half way then smiled at me sleepily.

" wanna piggy back ride?" I giggled

She nodded her head and let out half a giggle. I turned off the Jeep and put everything in my pockets then made my way to the passenger side. " do you have your room key?"

She nodded and handed me a silver card, I gripped it in my hands then turned around and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I kicked the door shut a bounced her higher up on my back then locked the door with the key fob.

We eventually made it up to her room..5 minutes later and I sat her on the bed and took off her shoes for her.

" thank you" she smiled at me and kissed me on the lips, the taste of alcohol still there.