XVIII

(A/n) IM SORRY I KNOW ITS LATE ASF. But on the bright side its here now🌞
(not proof read bc im working on the next update)

"I think shes awake" i felt someone pat my face repeatedly making me tune back into reality " come on fucker wake up"

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed jess and Zach standing by my side. I looked around the room a little confused to where i was at first but then everything hit me, i was in an accident, we were in an accident.

"Lauren? Wheres Lauren?" I jumped up ripping the different color cords off me and slid off the tall hospital bed to my feet. A sharp almost blinding pain came across my rib cage making me groan in pain and sit back on the bed " what the fuck" i groaned as i gently held my side.

"They said you broke a rib, its bruised pretty bad dude" zach informed me

"Well fuck they couldn't drug me up or something Jesus christ" i hissed "wheres lauren?"

"Shes right here calm down" Dinah pulled back the white curtain, revealing Lauren whom was still unconscious-- or possibly sleeping. "shes still sleeping" she smiled faintly

I sighed in relief quietly "Sleeping? Has she woken up yet?" I asked as i tried to move again, fighting the excruciating pain.

"No not yet" dev said from the chair beside me "what happened? Do you remember?"

"A fucking idiot almost crashed into us so i grabbed the wheel and we ended up going towards a tree so i jumped in front of her but that didn't fucking help at all obviously" I was mad at myself that i got so drunk Lauren had to drive me home, if i didn't drink we would've still been at the party. Safe and unharmed.

"Chill dude you still had the balls to do what you did and shes not dead so cheer up" jess handed me his water and i gladly took a drink.

The same doctor that stitched my hand up walked in with a bright smile. " hey i know you two" he giggled " hows the hand?"

"Good looks normal again i guess" I slowly lifted my hand and turned it examining my faint scar. I looked back up at the doctor, giving him a worried look.
"is she okay?"

"Yeah she just has a minor concussion and a few stitches thanks to you" he smiled and walked over to me shining a small light in my eyes " follow the light "

The light felt like lasers burning my retina making me unintentionally shut my eye lids "yep my eyes are fine, now chill with the light" i said as i pushed his hand away.

"Let me see your side" he pulled my hospital gown to the side and examined the bruised skin, softly skimming his fingers over it.

"Shes up" mani jumped out of her seat and went to Lauren's side.

I pushed the doctor out of the way and quickly went to her bedside ignoring whatever i was feeling. "Hey superstar" i smiled

"Baby are you okay?" She quickly pushed her self up and grabbed my face, looking me deep in my eyes " you idiot why did you do that?"

I sat next to her scrunching my face up in pain "because it was either me or you idiot " i giggled "hows your head?"

"It hurts but im okay just a little sore" she smiled " i love you so much you don't even understand"

"I love you too" i smiled and tried to lean closer to her to kiss her but it hurt way to much " come here dickhead" i laughed softly and held my side.

Lauren giggled and leaned closer to me planting a soft passionate kiss on my lips, it was cut short by Zayn rushing in the room.

"You alright love?" You could tell he was drunk by his flushed cheeks and slurred speech.