Ii

It's been almost a week without V. I haven't even heard from her since and I'm starting to worry because usually one of us would've caved in by now.

But all of this shit happening lately is only pushing me to do more with my career, i guess Daniels words at the billboards stuck with me.

"Sorry again for just going ghost" i huffed and itched the back of my neck while looking at all of the cars passing by.

Camila looked behind her to find the little stone ledge on the building so she could rest against it, guiding herself with her hands. "No it's fine, seriously." She smiled. "I'm not in any rush to finish the album...I'm kind of scared to release it to be honest"

"Why?" I asked, ripping my attention away from the traffic to look at her.

She slightly shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her intertwined fingers. " I don't know, what if they don't like it? Or they compare me to the girls? I don't wanna be compared to them because it's not a competition to me.."

"So you created that masterpiece for nothing?" I giggled softly.

"Shut up" she shot me a soft smile and nudged my side. "It's starting to rain i think, let's go back inside."

"Actually I'm gonna head to jess's house, i told him I'd come over after i was finished up with you"

"Oh okay" she giggled. "Well thank you so much for helping me! We created a bop..two bops actually." she playfully winked at me and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, pulling me into a tight embrace.

After our awkwardly long hug I backed up a little and smiled at her. "Ill text you later on"

She rolled her eyes and pulled either side of her hoodie over the other, protecting herself from the windy and rainy weather. "You say that all the time but never do" she giggled.

"Im sorryyyyyy i just get side tracked a lot but I promise ill text you tonight" I smiled.

"Alright ill be waiting"

"Bye mila"

"Byeeeeeeee"
_______

From: Lauren 🌹
You still haven't heard from her??

To: Lauren 🌹
Nope.

From: Lauren 🌹
Im so sorry baby 😩 i wish I could come over and hold you..

To: Lauren 🌹
When does your tour end?

From: Lauren 🌹
Not anytime soon 😕 but we always fly back to LA for meetings.

From: Lauren 🌹
Im sorry.😔

To: Lauren 🌹
Lol its okay I'm fine

To: Lauren 🌹
Im at Jessie's rn tho ill talk to you later I'm gonna let my phone charge bc im on 10%

From: Lauren 🌹
Okay babe. I love you so much ❤️

From: Lauren 🌹
If you need anything just call.

To: Lauren 🌹
I love you too

"Hey you want a burger? I might fire the grill up" jess asked.

"Yeah i might eat one I guess" i gave him a slight shrug and bent down to pick up Sace, cuddling him up to my chest.

Zach walked in the kitchen and sat on the counter top. "Dude i guess Caz is throwing a Party over by Melrose tonight"

Jess nearly caused his head to snap off his shoulders from jerking his head in Zach's direction as he seasoned the uncooked patties. "Don't even think about it" Dev huffed, sipping some of her rose gold colored wine. "You know I don't like you hanging around Caz"