XIII

*bzzzzz bzzzz*

I turned my head and groaned groggily at my phone, pressing accept and looking at the time before pressing the cold glass screen to my ear.

"Mom do you understand it's 6am here?" I said sleepily as I rubbed my eyes then looking around the dark blue room.

"Uh you should be here by now" her voice sassy and awake

"Fuck" i whispered to myself " mom there was an emergency I forgot to tell you, Zach said he would pay for you to fly out here"

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Jess was acting weird I guess and Zach was worried, Just fly out in the morning and I'll cook breakfast for you" I looked over to my side and noticed that Lauren wasn't next to me. The bathroom door suddenly opened and the bright light burning my pupils like lasers.

" well Alright take care of him I guess I'm gonna call grandma and let her know."

"Alright Im gonna go back to sleep I'll talk to you later, call me before you leave." Lauren came and sat next to me fully dressed in old fashioned ripped blue jeans  and a white belly shirt with a white waist band that read Calvin Klein in thin bold black letters and a long white cardigan.

"Okay I love you see you soon"

"Love you too" I clicked end and looked up at Lauren as she ran her fingers across my stomach. " where are you going?" I frowned. Rain started pouring down causing little pitter-patters to fill the room. "What the hell? Is it raining?"

"I have a photo shoot today, first four piece shoot." She half smiled "I'll be back though it shouldn't take all day and yes it's been sprinkling since I got up and let Gucci out"

"Well you look good" I smiled and rubbed her thigh

"You do too" she giggled

"I literally look like hell, I just woke up" I rolled my eyes

"I love your rough morning look shut up" she leaned down and planted a chaste kiss on my lips before getting up and going back to the bathroom " Uhg I need to hit the gym-- literally thinking about asking Lindsey to train me"

"No you don't you're perfect" I sat up on my elbow and watched her get ready

"No, no one is perfect and look at my belly I'm like bloated or something" I did as I was told and looked at her stomach, I wasn't kidding when I said she was perfect I loved her shape

" what do you want your stomach to look like?" I asked with my eyebrow raised

" a four pack at least, Lind-"

"Stop comparing yourself to Lindsey, I love your soft belly and so do millions of other people. And between me and you her abs were touched up with an air brush" I giggled " i rather you stay the way you are but if it'll make you feel better we can start working out" i smiled wholeheartedly and continued to study her morning makeup routine

"I love you Uhg I swear I do" she paused and looked at me with her lip poked out " and what do you mean we? You'll be my work out partner?"

"Yes I'll do anything to make you feel comfortable and happy" I said truthfully

" awhhhh why are you being so sweet today" she cooed

" Im sweet everyday " I giggled and threw the covers off me. I got up lazily with a sigh and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"You're so cute " she grabbed the sides of my face and brought me down to her lips giving me another innocent kiss " what are you gonna do today?"

" try to drag Jesse out of the house" I giggled " or go have breakfast with Dev and her sister and try to talk to her about talking to Jess" I frowned " I wish you could come with me " my voice muffled by the foamy toothpaste "oh and can you pick up my jeep on the way home?"