XLVII

I quickly yet discreetly swung my leg over Vs bathing suit covered body taking her by surprise and sat down on her hips. "Babeeeee"

She quickly jolted forward with me still in her lap and shivered "Holy shit you're cold, get off"

"No its freezing in there" i giggled. "Everyone is coming over" I informed her as I annoyingly bounced around on her lap.

"Everyone as in who?" She asked.

"Uhh Jess, Dev, Wolfie is coming i guess, Zach, Bates, and Savannah is coming to set up her shit down stairs" i shrugged.

"Why though?" She giggled.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked around, "uh i don't know because they wanted to come hang out with us" i huffed.

"Oh okay" she shrugged and laid back down in her previous spot with her eyes closed. "Babeee get off I'm tanning" she whined.

"You know you've been a real pain in the ass lately" i chuckled.

"Thats why you love me" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes and carefully got off her, petting Gucci who was laying beside her on his back. "And you! You fat trading fuck!" I chuckled. "Seriously Gucci its like i don't even exist anymore" He rolled over to his side and looked at me with his fat meaty head tilted to the side.

V flung her arm back and hit me in the crotch "Don't cuss at my baby like that"

Im her baby what the fuck. I rolled my eyes and flicked the hat off her head. "I'll be in the office ordering shit for the Café if you need me"

She raised her hands up and applauded me as i walked away. "Yessss baby you do something for once!" She cheered.

"Fuckkk youuuu" i giggled. God i love her.

I jogged up the stairs and made my way to my office, well its the house office but i like saying my office. I plopped down in the spindle chair that just came today and spun around smiling before getting serious and actually doing something.

"What do we even need?" I said softly to my self. I shrugged my shoulders and clicked on the iMessage icon on the big computer to text V but i couldn't find her name, and my phone was downstairs so i was determined on finding her name. I know I'm lazy.

After a full minute of scrolling up and down i noticed the name '💞da babes💞' so i clicked it. "Of course she changed her own name again" I chuckled.

To: 💞 da babes 💞
What am i getting again?

"You're retarded, i was waiting for you to ask" she giggled as she walked in the office pulling her bathing suit bottoms out of her ass. She took a seat on my lap and made herself comfortable by tucking her legs on me as if i was a fucking couch. But i didn't mind, as long as she was comfortable.

"Well fuck, are you comfortable?" I scoffed.

She looked at me biting her lip and smiled. "Yes daddy you're so comfortable" she rested her right arm around my shoulders and began to play with my hair while the other one was searching things up on the computer.

I looked up at V while she was ordering things and took the time to truly appreciate her features. "You're so pretty holy shit" i giggled.

She furrowed her brows and looked at me funny. " that was random and cute as hell oh my god"

"Holy shit have you always looked like this?"

Her once sun tan cheeks turned into sun kissed with a matter of seconds. The corners of her mouth shot up on either side, "stopppp looking at me weirdo" you could tell my intense stare was making her nervous, it was cute.