2 ✒ ѕнare ιт ☣ ĸ.nj

***Share It***

"Why did you send her an x-rated video?!

Kim Namjoon!!!"

✒✒✒

"Y/N! Open your share it!" Wendy told Y/N. The two girls were sitting on the stairs behind the boys' comfort room near their classroom. It was lunch time then and Wendy was trying to send a music video to Y/N.

It's just normal for grade ten students like them. It's normal to admire celebrities, listen to their music, and watch their music videos. But of course it is not the type of video that boys in their grade would love to watch. Sad to say but during these days, boys as young as them are becoming more open-minded than they should be. And for being a very open-minded person, Kim Namjoon was gladly trying to share his knowledge with his friends inside the boys' comfort room that time; just about two meters away from the two girls' location.

"It's open now." Y/N spoke with a smile on her face; looking excited at her friend's phone. Both of them giggled. "Are you the mushroom?" Wendy asked her and Y/N immediately nodded.

The two girls had bright smiles plastered on their faces while at the same time, on the other hand, the four boys inside the c.r. were having a different kind of smile showing from their lips. A smile twinned with a malicious intension.

"Hey dude what did you send me?" Namjoon and the others immediately looked at their comrade's smartphone; only to see a music video playing.

Namjoon bacame confused and had to ask a question. "Aren't you the mushroom?"

"I am." His friend immediately answered but just after that, they heard a loud scream from outside the boy's comfort room.

They never thought twice when they dashed towards the noise; hoping that that scream had nothing to do with their business and their transaction. There, the four of them faced the back of the two girls sitting on the stairs. The other one was crying with her head down; covering her face, while the other one was trying to comfort her by rubbing her back.

Namjoon and his friends broke into cold sweat when Wendy faced them with her furious looking expression. They gulped and stepped back after she stood up and walked towards them; leaving her friend there alone for a while.

"Why did you send her an x-rated video?! Kim Namjoon!!!" Dumbfounded Namjoon pointed at himself; trying to act innocent. But for being the class president, Wendy already knew Namjoon's dark habits since autumn.

"You can't fool me moron! Share it never lies! It says you sent it to her!" she fearlessly growled at him. She was still hearing Y/N's sobs from her back that time and that even made her angrier. She knows her friend more than anyone. Y/N is too innocent when it comes to those things because she is an orphan who grew up under the supervision of nuns in a Catholic orphanage. Y/N really felt doomed that time when she saw what's in the video and when she heard the moans and whimpers of the girls in there. Yeah right. Girls. She just witnessed a video of a sex party for goodness' sake!

Namjoon and his friends became speechless and they couldn't even look at Wendy's piercing eyes. They knew it all along. Once their class president points at someone, that person would never have an escape.

***

"What the hell did you do this time? Kim Namjoon and company!!" Their class adviser growled at them that made them stiff.

They all stared at the floor as if they were trying to burn holes there to make an escape from their teacher. Y/N's eyes were still swollen that time and beside her was Wendy who's rubbing her back to calm her down.

"KIM NAMJOON AND COMPANY! ANSWER ME!" The four boys were all synchronized when they looked up to meet their adviser's fearful expression.

"W-we were just trying to, ahm, to watch a music video? Ma'am?" Namjoon stuttered and even stated his defense with a rising intonation. Their adviser literally face-palmed and massaged her forehead in frustration.

"Ma'am! He is lying! They were actually-" Wendy got immediately cut off.

"I know! Who would believe that kind of reason with a rising intonation?" She sighed and stared at Y/N after a while. "And Y/N!" Y/N flinched then gulped all her fears away. And now for her turn.

"God! Y/N! Your grades are so low! They even got lower this time!" She slowly looked at her adviser just to find it scanning Namjoon's frozen structure.

"Namjoon!"

"Ma'am?"

"I'll forgive you if you help Y/N with her grades."

Then all of the six students' eyes widened in astonishment.

"What?!" Namjoon raised his voice accidentally that made him cover his mouth afterwards.

"And Y/N!" Their adviser didn't care about their reactions but focused her attention on Y/N instead. "Help Namjoon with his manners! Goodness he's like a virus! He's even spreading his communicable disease with his friends!"

The two of them gulped and unintentionally looked at each other. Y/N was the first one to break their eye contact. She sighed and closed her eyes lightly.

They can't do that. They can't be together even just for one hour! Namjoon hates dumb girls and Y/N hates perverts!

No! They just can't!

"You'll start now and stop after I see improvements."

"But ma'am!" The two of them blurted out. Wendy had a worried look but Namjoon's friends were just having a silly expression. They were even laughing at him silently because they knew how much Namjoon hated dumb and pure girls.

"No buts allowed."

Then the two of them gave up with their lives.

"Tell me if anyone of you did something bad and I will immediately give consequences." Namjoon rubbed his face with his palm and clicked his tongue. He thinks his head is aching right now.

Y/N gulped once more and waited for her next statement. Their adviser looked at her wrist watch before looking at them with a plain expression.

Silence rang for the longest minute of their lives until she spoke.

"Your task starts now."