1 ✒ cυrѕed pт. 1 ☣ j.jĸ

***Cursed pt. 1***

There are lots of mysteries and happenings in our world that can't be explained.

Just like my existence.

Just like my curse.

"Don't go near me, or you'll die,"

✒✒✒

"Don't go near Jungkook!"

"He is a freak!"

"Yeah every plant he touches dies!"

The five year-old boy shut his eyes close then covered his ears with his hands.

Heart beating fast and body trembling because of the cold winter weather, he was sitting on one of the benches near their classroom. It's breaktime and after getting bullied by his classmates, he ended up running away again.

He opened his eyes slowly after the noise being produced by his classmates disappeared. He got his eyes focused on his schoolmates' parents just to see them looking at him like he did something horrible. Just then, Jungkook noticed the plants near him.

They became lifeless one by one that made him stiff. He had his head down while still covering his ears.

It's cold.

The weather, the stares, and the voices he's been hearing since he entered school.

They were all cold.

"Eomma" He mouthed with an inaudible voice.

Once again he closed his eyes and tears started flowing out from his innocent pair of orbs.

The world hates him. That was all he could conclude that time.

Because anywhere he goes, all people would just be avoiding him. They would just tell him bad things and push him away.

"It's cold eomma," Again, he wisphered after another tear fell from his eye. "Why did you leave me? Where are you eomma?"

Jungkook's mother left him when he was three because of his condition. His mother left him without a word and his father died even before he was born. He has no family and only his teacher cared about him but now, even that person is already having the thought of sending him away.

As time flies by, his curse is just getting worse and worse. All of the people around him are just getting colder and colder.

But it never came to his mind that something even worse would come and ruin his whole identity. He never expected that he will end up like this. That he will end up taking one person's life.

It was autumn back then and Jungkook wanted to go outside to collect some dried leaves on the ground. It became his hobby since his first grade in elementary and up until now that he's already in grade five, he's always picking up dried leaves during autumn.

It was because he wanted to touch plants without killing them.

In this way he could feel that he's normal. That he's just an ordinary boy who could touch plants without harming them.

Little Jungkook had his smile plastered on his face when he ran around the park; stepping on the dried leaves on the ground. He loves the way how the leaves sound. He loves autumn. It makes him feel like he's not cursed.

His teacher had her eyes on him while he was busy jumping on the pile of dead leaves. Her eyes were full of hesitation and worries. She already thought of leaving Jungkook in this park when he was younger but she failed. It's because she loves him. Like her own son.

Minutes passed by with her just staring at the child. She's so worried about him like something bad would happen anytime from now.

Just when the cold wind blew and lots of dried leaves fell on the ground, her vision became blurry all of a sudden. She heard a loud noise. A noise so bad for hearing that made her cover her ears and close her eyes.

Then after the surroundings silenced, she opened her eyes.

Only to find Jungkook standing just a foot away from a little girl lying on the ground. It shocked her; staring at Jungkook with that expression was surely not good. Something bad happened. She thought to herself.

Jungkook killed the girl.

Jungkook had his eyes opened widely, heart beating fast and breaking cold sweat. As some of the people inside the park hurriedly rushed towards the girl, Jeon Jungkook ran away, knowing that he was the one responsible for the girl's death.

If she didn't come closer, she could have not died.

That thought played in his mind over and over as he hastened towards the woods near the park; tears continuously flowing from his eyes.

His teacher tried to find him but failed.

No one knew what exactly happened. The girl's heart stopped after she passed her 2 meter distance with Jungkook. It was the end for her when she entered the danger zone.

Years passed and Jungkook finally became an adult. He's 20 now and yet, he's still avoiding everyone. He left his teacher and lived in the woods by his own.

He lived far from the city where no one could go near him. Where no one could die because of him. After years of being alone, Jungkook has developed this ability of being impenetrable. He became heartless, and immortal; without getting hungry or sleepy, without breaking sweat when it's summer or getting cold when it's winter. He became numb. He lost all of his senses and he became completely devoured by his curse.

The curse of living for eternity and the curse of taking every living thing's life.

But one day, after a weird girl suddenly appeared from nowhere, the impenetrable man became so vulnerable.

The immortal Jeon Jungkook, found his weakness,

He found the one who would be able to bring him back to life, but at the same time, kill him.

✒✒✒

A/N:

Is it familiar? Haha! This story is inspired by Mashima Hiro's "Fairy Tail". Mavis and Zeref's story.

T.T I really love that anime, especially Zeref and Mavis' love story huhu,

Anyways, thanks for reading fellas. Sorry for the grammar LOL. I'm just more comfortable writing in english when I'm using the third person's POV...