Thirteen

Liam pov

I helped Nia dig Calum's grave and wondered who could have done this, but then I kind of had an idea. I sighed sadly and frustratedly and hoped for the best for Nia, I didn't know what Casey's and Astra's problem with any of us was.

I pulled a hand through my hair and looked to Rena, I knew Nia was going to need some alone time. But I wanted to be there for her so she knew she had someone there for her other then her sister.

I wasn't sure what to make of everything, it was all so confusing and everything was happening at such a fast pace. I just knew we were losing our friends right and left, everywhere we turned, this wasn't what I wanted to call life.

I hugged her to me once we took a break and hoped she was alright, I looked to Rena once more and got up. I was going to send her to get some help whether she wanted to go or not, I bit my lip slightly and made Rena look at me.

I lifted her chin and kissed her, I knew we needed to part our ways. I didn't want to have to say goodbye, but I knew this wasn't going to be the last time we'd be seeing eachother.

"I love you so damn much baby girl, but we've got to go our own ways. You need some professional help love, and I can't give you that. But I would be more then happy to pay for it for you though kitten."

I didn't want to leave her, but I knew this was best for us. I couldn't help the tears mixing and mingling with Rena's. I would be willing to pay for Nia to get help as well if she wanted me to or needed me to.

"Nia, I would be more then happy to pay for you to get help as well."

I wasn't sure if shirt of them would let me, but I knew it was worth the try. I wanted to make sure their well-being was in my best interest. I really was looking out for them, I expected Nia to be more resistant then Rena.

"Thanks, but I'm good Liam. You'd make the best brother in law ever, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me and my family."

I felt bad for the girls, but I could only support them as best as I could. I wanted them to know I was there for them no matter what happened though.

"You're welcome Nia, just know I'm here if you need someone to talk to."

I stepped away from my girlfriend and went to Nia's side once more, I rubbed her back in reassurance and hoped she was alright.

"Don't do anything stupid Nia, and don't do anything you'll regret either."

I smirked and laughed a little as Rena said this to Nia, I wasn't too sure how this last bit of time we had together would go.

"I won't, you guys don't have to worry about me. Rena you need to do as Liam says, he'll make sure to take good care of you."

I nodded as Nia told her this and looked to my girlfriend longingly, I didn't know what my problem was. I thought things through and wondered what would happen, I was content being with him and I wanted to do whatever I could for them.

"It'll be alright girls, you're both strong. And you'll both pull through, we all will."

I hoped they believed me when it came to this, I knew nothing would ever go back to being normal. But we could only go on in life and try and make the best out of what we had. I didn't like that it was still raining, and I knew we would probably get sick.

"Let's get going, we'll pack up and leave. Leave everything behind us and forget about this damned hell hole."

I wanted to burn the house down to the ground, I would do exactly that if the girls would let me. I didn't want to burn Luke or Calum's graves with the house, but if I could get away with setting an arson to this house then we would be good.

I shook the thought from mind knowing it would never work out, I was just content being away from everything and everyone.

"We can do that Liam, I'll be happy to get everything out of the way. I don't want to have to live here, we didn't finalize anything yet either."

I shrugged as Rena said this and watched as Nia up and left after she drug Calum's body into the grave, I didn't know where she was going. But I didn't mind, I hoped she was going to get help, but I knew she was objected to that.

"Nia, where are you going, stay safe and keep in touch."

I waved to her and wondered if I would get so much as a wave back, I didn't get anything back from her. I thought things through and smiled at my girlfriend, I was content being with her, but I was worried too.

"Just let her go Liam, she'll fend for herself. And you really mean you'll pay for me to get medical attention, I mean like mental."

I nodded as she asked me this and told me this, I was tired and frustrated. I finished what Nia had begun and finished burying Calum, I didn't know if this was good that she just left though.

She wasn't thinking straight and I felt as if she was out for vengeance, I looked to Rena and hoped she would pack. I would make sure she got to the best facility if she needed to.

"Let's get you packed kitten."

I helped Rena pack and did some research, I checked with her before giving her the say so. But I found her a good place that would be able to help her, I was happy though because I was able to help her out.

I wanted Rena and Nia both to feel safe wherever they are, I kissed Rena before seeing her off. I had picked out a place for her far away from California and made sure it was right for her, I didn't want her to have to be here in Michigan either though.

I was torn on what I wanted and needed, I didn't know where I was going after all of this was over.