Harry

As Mal opened her dorm door to drop off her bag, done with classes for the day, she shrieked when she saw him sitting in a chair, all of the blinds in the room having been closed since Evie had opened them to wake Mal up.
"Why are you here!?" she asked.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, love" Harry answered, spinning his hook on the table.
"You and I both know you'd rather lose your head than set foot in Auradon, Harry, so spill it" Mal told him while she tried to open one of the blinds. Harry got up and made his way over to her almost impossibly fast, and pulled her away from the blinds.

"I'd much prefer you not do that" he confessed, while Mal just looked seriously confused and pissed.
"Start talking, Hook. Now."
"Like I said, you're not gonna believe me."
"That's code for you're hiding something. That much, I remember. So what happens if I do… this?"
As she asked, she opened the blinds, right in his face. Harry jumped almost halfway across the room, out of the sunlight.
"Oh my God…" Mal whispered, putting the pieces together.
"What now, lass?" Harry asked.
"You met Demina, didn't you?" Mal questioned as she closed the blinds. Harry turned on a dime when he heard her say the name.
"Depends on who's askin'."
"Harry Hook, did you or did you not set Demina free?" Mal asked, her tone getting much more serious.
"Yes, okay!?" Harry confessed. "I took her deal, and drank the blood, and now I'm here to make sure she doesn't kill everything!"
Mal was speechless.
"Just, can I please stay here until tonight?" he asked. "Last thing I need to do is drink blood from Queen Belle or something bonkers like that."
Mal sighed. "Fine, fine, you can stay here until sundown. I'll… I'll explain everything to Evie."
"Thank you, love."
"But tonight, I want you to go see a friend of mine, down at Saint Esmeralda's. Her name is Morgan. She… she can help you, better than I can."

Sure enough, that night, Harry was kicked out of Mal's dorm. He shivered as he walked the nighttime streets; he'd never imagined Auradon City being this cold in October. He swiped a large bag of candy corn from a passing child, an act which earned him scornful looks from the parents. He didn't much mind, though. Sweet swordfights, why is this so amazing!? he thought to himself as he chewed on a handful of the sweet, triangular pieces of candy. Considering how long it'd been since he'd actually eaten anything solid, the bag was finished by the time he arrived at the cathedral. Wednesday mass had just let out, so Harry had to be careful to avoid any stray rosaries or Bibles as he made his way into the candlelit worship hall. Once the masses cleared, he took a seat in a pew, which, to Harry, seemed like just an ordinary bench. He looked around, making a mental note to stay away from pretty much everything that had a cross or Jesus on it (which was, well, almost everything). Then he saw the glimmering silver locks of the girl kneeling at the altar.
"Excuse me, lass" Harry said a little loudly, the phrase and its echoes interrupting the girl's prayer. "Can you tell me where someone named Morgan is?"
The girl stood up and faced Harry. "That would be me" Morgan introduced herself. "Who are you and how can I help you?"
"The name's Harry, love. And I've got a bit of a bat problem, I'm from the Isle."
Morgan put the pieces together immediately, and walked over to Harry, her pace brisk.
"We can't discuss such an unholy matter in a house of the Lord" she told him. "Come with me."

She took Harry down a backstreet lined with stores and dive restaurants, until she got to a New York-style pizzeria.
"Little slice of home" she told herself before entering, pulling Harry in with her.
"So, why did you bring me here?" Harry asked as he finished his fifth slice of thin crust pepperoni pizza.
"It was this or a sushi place down in Chinatown" Morgan answered after finishing a bite of five cheese pizza. "And given what we came here to discuss, I didn't think it appropriate to talk when almost every store surrounding us would've had skeletons and bats and spiders and ghosts and haunted houses in the windows."
"And why in the bloody hell would all of those things be there?" Harry didn't realize she was just talking about decorations.
"Because Halloween is this Saturday" she explained. "And in Chinatown, for some reason, decorations sell like hotcakes. But, back to why we're here. Tell me about your problem."

"You. Did. What!?" Morgan asked with a sharp whisper.
Harry swallowed the last bite of another slice of pizza, his seventh (he had an appetite, and the Isle doesn't exactly make good pizza. Lay off the guy), and then answered.
"I took her deal, rolled the dice, and lost, love. How many times do I need to say it?"
"As many as it takes for you to realize you've doomed us all!" Morgan retaliated, then sighed.
"I know we're all royally screwed unless she's taken care of. Why do you think I'm here?"
"That's why you're in Auradon, but what do you want out of this conversation?" Morgan asked. "Any simple Google search or library trip will tell you how to defeat a vampire such as Demina, or you could ask Carlos. I understand you two knew each other back on the Isle."
"Listen, lass, so far only you, Mal, and Evie know I'm here. And, of course, Demina, but I came to you because I need to know something."
"Then what are you waiting for?"
"How do I go back to being human? How do I fix what she did to me?"
"There's only one way to do that without getting yourself killed and banished to the depths of Hell in the process."
"What would that be?"
"Kill Demina Dracul."
"That'll be a hard pass. You see, anything that kills her, can now kill me."
"I'll formulating a plan now. All I ask for is your cooperation."
"Come back to me when you have a plan-"
Their conversation was interrupted when Morgan got a phone call, the bells of the ringtone indicating the caller. Morgan slid her finger across the screen and answered the call.
"What is it, Jane?" Morgan asked. A frantic voice spoke at a thousand miles per minute, and Harry could understand none of it. Suddenly, Morgan hung up the call and stood up.
"I have to go. It's urgent" she told Harry. She dropped a 10 on the table and left. Harry looked around, pocketed the money, and then ran off as well, having no better options than to go with Morgan.