Demina

"It would appear, Harry, that you were aiming to steal something most precious to me" Demina said as the bats flew away from the pirate, leaving him waving his arms and hands about, looking somewhat like an idiot.
"Well, why wouldn't I?" Harry asked in retaliation. "Jet stone sells hefty, and Uma always needs the money."
Demina smiled a little, and the smile finally sends a message of fear into Henry's mind. She had no canines on her upper jaw - in their place grew two fangs, each a centimeter in length. "As much as I despise your lack of morals, Harry Hook, along with your atrocious scent, I must say, you possess determination."
As she spoke, she released a recently-eatablished grip on Harry's neck. He dropped to his knees, hacking for air, while she held the medallion between her pale, bony fingers.
"How about a deal, pirate?"

"So… lemme get this straight, then" Harry said as he tried to process Demina's offer. "I get your powers for three days' time, and if I don't give in, I lose them?"
"Yes, for the fourth time, pirate, that is the deal" Demina hissed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "For three nights, you'll become as I am, a creature of the night. You'll gain the strength of a hundred men, the speed of a falling star, dominion over the night and all of its creatures, and the ability to heal even the most grievous of wounds. But with this power comes an insatiable thirst for the blood of those around you, and if you're able to suppress this thirst for three nights, you will return to normal."
"So… then why wouldn't I give in and keep the powers?"
"If you feed on the blood of another, I will finally be free to unleash my wrath upon humanity. All of humanity, including those housed on this island which appears to be so precious to you."
Harry mentally mulled over his options.

"Sorry, love, that'll be a hard pass. I'm living a pirate's life, day by day, and becoming a monster would throw a wrench in there."
"Alright, pirate" Demina relented. "Of all who have entered upon my home uninvited, you are the first in a very long time to leave with his life intact."
"Who said I was leaving, deary?"
"The owner of this house. You have overstayed your welcome."
"Wha- easy, love, I have feet for a reason" Harry sputtered as Demina pushed him out. Skinny as she was, she was surprisingly strong.
"There will come a time in your life, Harry Hook, when you will feel helpless and defeated" she said to him. "At that time, you may accept my offer. But until then, keep this. When you accept my offer, I will take it back." As she finished speaking, she handed him the medallion that had prompted the encounter to begin with. "It is tethered to you, until you accept my offer. It will always return to you. To put it in terms you will understand, you're stuck with it until you come back to me."

With that, a door was slammed in Harry's face. As he walked off, whistling as if nothing had happened, Demina let out a sigh of relief, a bat landing on an outstretched hand.
"Soon, my sweet" Demina cooed as she petted it as though it were a dog. "But for now, we wait for fate to play its hand."