Harry

"Unacceptable!" Uma shouted, the fires of rage burning in her eyes as she and Harry were at each other's throats during an argument in Ursula's Fish and Chips. "You let them get away!"
"I'm not the one who blew her shot in Auradon" Harry retaliated. "I'm also not the one who let a trident slip though her fingers. I'm not the one who let her ego get in the way!"
"You forget who's in charge here, Hook. You best learn your place before you lose it."
"You'd be nowhere if I hadn't taught you about a pirate's life."
Uma lashed out, smacking him across the face. "You will speak to your captain with some respect" she scolded. "Am I clear, First Mate?"
"Aye" Harry relented. "But the best way for a captain to gain the respect of his crew is to show them the same respect. That was my father's weakness, and it's proving to be yours as well, lass."
"That's it!" Uma screamed, finally snapping. "I will not stand by as my subordinate lectures me about my 'weakness'! Turn over your sword and hat, Hook. You're done!"

"First off," Harry countered, "I had this sword before I met you. Second, no."
As he defied Uma, the other pirates in the establishment began to take notice. And they weren't as ready to defy orders as Harry was.
"I'll ask one more time, Harry Hook" she said, her voice cold and sharp. "Hand me your sword and your hat, and leave while I allow you to keep your life."
"And I'll say this one more time, Uma" Harry responded. "This sword is mine, just as is my ship. They outdate you, and you won't be getting them."
With that, he shoved his hat into her hands and stormed out, snatching a bottle of rum from the hands of another pirate on his way.

As he made his way back to his ship, he was met by who was probably the last person he wanted to see right now.
"Aww, baby looks upset" the girl chided. White curls fell in rich waves down her shoulders, her hair moving with her steps. In her hands sat a large trident, too ornate to be that of Neptune.
"You chose a bad time to be yourself, lass" Harry scolded through clenched teeth.
"What's the matter, pirate? Did Shrimpy kick you out of her gan-"
Harry had her against a wall in nothing flat, an arm over her throat. "How in the blazes did you know about that?"
"I'm her sister, dingus. You seem to always forget about that."
"No, how did you know I was out!?"
"Oh, that!" Chloe laughed a little, then slipped free of his hold. "That was my idea. I've been telling my sister from the start, you'll fail where it counts. Lo and behold… here we are."
"So… the reason I'm out of a job… is because of you?" Harry asked, a clear edge in his voice.
"Yep."
In one swift motion, Harry snapped. He drew his sword and swung, without thinking twice, slashing Chloe across the cheek. She winced and dropped to a knee, pulling a bloody hand away from her face.
"You will regret that, pirate!" Chloe shouted. "I'll make sure of it."

Harry was still pissed, yet also happy that she was finally leaving him alone. And the smile on his face only grew as he saw the hair of vivid red curls walking his way.
"Quinn Knave Hearts" Harry rattled off, whistling as the girl drew nearer. She grinned and looked him up and down, her smile breaking as she bit her lip a little.
"Harry Hook" Quinn replied finally. "It's been so long."
"Two weeks, if memory serves."
"We both know that it doesn't."
Harry laughed a little, agreeing, and then took a swig of the rum he'd stolen. "So what brings you over here, love?" he asked.
"The sight of that face, so twisted and enraged" she responded. "You look like you need some help relaxing."
"And you're offering to help me again?"
"Only for the sixth time."
"Well, seeing as to how I haven't got much else to do in the way of… anything, really, I haven't a choice but to accept, now have I?"
Quinn grinned, dropping and snuffing the cigarette she'd been smoking. She reached over, plucked the rum from his hands, and took a sip of the liquor.
"Lead the way."