"While you were still ignoring me?" Louis butted me.

Harry felt his face grow flush. "Yeah. I just...I don't know what to do anymore. We were moving too fast and I got scared....and you wouldn't eat. You kept having panic attacks around me. Everything was getting complicated really fast." Harry said.

"Oh, I got the picture crystal clear with your poem earlier." Louis defended himself. "Because you know, you're so perfect and everything. At least you still have your best-friend. Mine Zayn'd out...." He spit back. "And you can eat without feeling guilty. You can control your panic attacks now. You know, you're so perfect. But you're not, are you? Because you're a coward!"

The sexual tension filled the room. They both felt it. They both fought it.

"When things get hard for you, you leave. That's obvious." Louis stated.

"Or maybe you are too focused on being the victim all the time to realize how draining you are! No wonder Zayn had to leave!" Harry shouted and instantly regretted it. Louis could feel his eyes burning as he fought back tears. He knew he was not going to allow them to fall.

"That's low, even for you!" Louis yelled back. "GET OUT!"

The tension was becoming too much in the room. It was suffocating the both of them.

Harry felt as if time stopped as he stared at the shorter man in front of him. Even though Louis face was fixed with a sorrowful frown, he had never seen a lovelier individual. The blue in Louis' eyes turned a steel grey color, and it made him want him anymore.

"I said get out!" Louis leaped forward and tried to push Harry out of the dorm but Harry slowly shut the door with his foot and gripped tightly onto Louis' slender body.

"Let me go!" Louis pleaded as he buried his chest into Harry's chest letting out loud sobs. He looked up at Harry who was already looking down at him. "I hate you!"

"I hate you more...." Harry breathed as he moved his face down to meet Louis. There was no breathing room between their lips. Harry and Louis stood face to face for a few seconds feeling each other's breath. "Lou, I...."

Before Harry could finish his sentence, Louis bit his bottom lip and sucked on it gently.

"Why are you wearing that to walk out of my life?" Louis said trying to wiggle out of Harry's arms with his body, though his face stayed pressed against Harry's.

Not replying, Harry released his grip. Louis was free to go if he wanted. He could walk away at any minute and force Harry to leave his room.

Instead, he stood still with his face pressed against the man in front of him.

Feeling the desire burning inside him, Harry pressed him against the wall and ran his hands up and down his back and through his hair. He firmly kissed him eagerly.

They pulled away for a moment and allowed their heads to rest together.

"I still don't like you," Louis breathed heavily.

"Same..." Harry said as he began to kiss Louis again. This time, he picked Louis up as he wrapped his legs around his hips. Harry carried him over to his bed and sat them both down. They continued to kiss in this position. The sexual tension becoming lighter.

"I wish you didn't look so good. Maybe I'd have control right now." Louis stated honestly. Not knowing what to say, Harry kissed Louis more passionately lightly laying down and keeping Louis on top of him. He put his hands-on Louis' back and pressed firm. He had to feel him as close as he could get.

"Me? Louis, you look.... yummy," Harry breathed in, feeling his primal instincts kicking in. He was trying to keep his composure; still hesitant to try anything due to the previous attempt at the party. Only difference is, this time he was completely sober.