A truth comes out...

Hello!

I finally managed to finish a new chapter for you guys, after two years... The pandemic while scary, dangerous, and sad allowed me to take time and start writing again.

(Men did Wattpad change!)

This said I hope you are all well and are staying safe in these hard times!

Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiccup's POV

"When did you start making so many allies anyway?" Snotlout asked

I mentally laughed, when did I start making so many friends? I used to be the loneliest kid on Berk and know I'm the guy with an army of people ready to fall on blades to protect me. A service I would also return with no hesitation.

The people surrounding him at the moment where his closest friends, no doubt, but the Berkians didn't even have the faintest idea of how many allies he actually had made over the years, how many battles participated in, or how influential most were.

I rubbed the back of my head thoughtfully.

"Well, I did make some friends and allies running around the archipelago right after I had healed from the full Berserker experience but, for my closer allies like these guys, "

I waved toward the miss-match bunch sitting around me.

"By closer you meant the incredible ones, the amazing ones, the crazy handsome ones and the ones I'd die for, those closer allies right?" Jack butted in mischievously

"I think the term you're looking for is 'friends'" Punzie added quoting

I glared but continued on the same tone with a smirk, "Sure... 'friends'..."

"Well with a personality like his, really it's a wonder he wasn't popular here! Who wouldn't want to be friends with this guy? Right?!'' Rapunzel said with overly joyed sarcasm.

''I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment.'' I turned back to Snotlout and continued, serious once again, ''Honestly, I don't know... it kind of just happened."

"Sure if your definition of 'just happened' is you ending up in a sac and howled out on a table in the middle of a Scottish clan meeting. Then sure that's how it played out..." Jack said lazily while stretching on his seat.

"Wait, you were what?" My father asked in surprise, voicing the rest of the Berkian's alarmed looks.

"It's pretty much what he said,'' Rapunzel said, ''Hiccup was caught eavesdropping on one of the DunBroch's clan's meeting, and before he could do anything, he was put in a bag and brought in the meeting by one of Merida's guard. Even before we knew him, he always managed to get himself into trouble"

"Yeah, it's like he has the nose for it." Aleisha scoffed.

"I'm right here..." I replied annoyed, Toothless only laughed silently under my seat.

"Why were you eavesdropping anyway?" Ruff asked

"Well, I usually follow on rumors, mostly dragon hunters whereabouts, unusual gatherings... you know shady things. I was trying to follow the tracks of the screeching bone gang and they just so happened to lead me to that meeting so... yeah there I meet jack for the first time, Merida and Merida's arrow."

"Hey what do you expect me to do when a person is dumped on a table in front of you..."

"Wait stop, you followed some random rumors about the 'screechy thingy'..." Aleisha waved to the side nonchalantly ''It leads you to Merida, understandable, she a shifty girl...''