In the shadows...

Yeah! new chapter how cool is that!

He finally arrived....

...

Setting his foot on solid gown after countless hours of flying....

...

He still couldn't believe he had to go back! After all those years of swearing to stay as far away as possible of that hell hole he had to go back! Right know he could feel his mind and soul drowning in the rising hatred and pain that idea brought him...

But what choice did he really have anyway? He couldn't have avoided it much longer could he? No, the fates vowed to make his life has miserable as possible didn't they...

He took a long and deep breath to then head of straight to his cabin...

He packed lightly, some food, water, some spear metal and some tools, a map and one of his trusty notebook along with a well sharpened pencil. He looked around his room making sure he didn't forget anything. That's when he remembered the package Katellia had given him before he had left...

Earlier (making you wait as long as possible for his arrival on Berk... mouahahahahaha!)

We were walking out of the sculpted door attached to the tree I had entered hours before. Toothless was there waiting for me, he was about to jump to my encounter but saw my expression...

"Here" she said before handing me a white cotton bag stamped with the green dragon emblem I had seen earlier.

" What is it?'' I said taking it

"Open it when you're on that island of your's, I think it might be useful..." she said letting her sentence hang in the air. I had to admit that when it came to facing your past, Katellia understood perfectly the misery and pain it brought...

"Thanks..." I jumped on Toothless who gave me a long look of pity and sadness before turning to the archer, she pet his jaw and looked at me.

"Take care and be carefull, call upon me if you need any help and Hiccup... please write!" She said sadly, a fake smile on her face

I nodded and we left, leaving a friend who understood me, on an island whom was getting smaller and smaller by the second... I thought

"This is defiantly going to be the worst flight in my life!"

Back to the present, curious, I opened the bag and poured it's belongings on my bed covers...

"Wow!" I said before getting change

Time laps (Sorry I really felt like putting a small cliff-hanger in here...)

You remember when I said my ride back to my little island would be the worst flight of my life? Well I was really wrong! Right now this was by far the worst flight of my life....