decision

Hello! this is a fan-fiction I created on fanfiction net and decided I'd publish here as well! Hopefully, the wattpaders will like it as much as the fanfictionners!

Hiccup was being brought to the village on the shoulders of Fishlegs, a large teen in his "dragons defense class" around him were a bunch of older villager who was cheering his name;

"Hiccup! Hiccup! Hiccup! Hiccup!..." 

While he was now terrified and disgusted at the idea of killing, let along hurting, a dragon, a couple of weeks ago he would've been incredibly excited to finally be accepted by his tribe. Not mention to have the chance to gain their ranks in front of them all. Proving all their taunts wrong. To his village, he had managed to do the impossible for his normal considered capabilities. He had actually managed to win the right to kill a monstrous nightmare, one of the most dreaded dragons out there, all to prove his worth...

But like mentioned before, that would have been his reaction before... before he discovered dragons weren't evil monsters with the only desire to kill, destroy and burn... 

A truth he had learned by befriending a dragon.  One he had managed to down mid-flight by some unknown godly interaction. He had learned how magnificent, gentle and intelligent the beasts actually were, the only reason they attacked was as a mean of defense. 

Knowing that, he couldn't just kill an innocent beast! 

The group that had been carrying him across the village finally put him down in front of his house. Taking the opportunity to escape his new found popularity, he ran inside not even letting the group finish their last cheer, babbling a quick excuse within the lines that he needed some rest for tomorrow's  fight to the finish.  

Once the door closed, he took a first step towards the back door to make a quick escape with his new ( and let's be honest , ''only'') best friend, his dragon Toothless, seeing it as his only option. However, he stopped. 

"Leaving now might not be the best idea... with Astrid suspicions and all..."  he thought out loud, "In this situation, I might actually have better luck playing it cool..."

Turning to his stair case, he made the decision to do as he had promised the Berkians and rest. So he would not to arise any suspicion. He would instead, quietly sneak out tonight once the whole tribe was sleeping.

He walked up the stairs and went to bed for what he would hope to be the last time on Berk...

So that is it for chapter one! plz comment, vote and whatever...

(so you might have noticed, I rewrote it! so this is 3.0, enjoy) 

-Mag