that moment when you have unexpected guest...

yeah another chapter!

__________________________________________________________________

They kind of all stood there in owe, until all of the Changewings turned towards them like one men (or should I say one dragon). The baby ran into the crowd still roaring in panic. The whole pack went in to attack modes… Panic started purring in Hiccups mind he tried pushing it away as he thought off ways to get out of this in one piece. At the very moment he was about to let himself drown in the gallons of panic forming inside him, Lucky growled. Now normally growling wouldn’t be that bad for a dragon, but when it comes to Badfates it was everything but “normal”! You see Badfates are really silent and discrete beasts, the Badfates growled only for two reasons, A) they were in great pain or B) they use it as a warning signal for their attacks…

Hiccup let go of his panic sentiments to turn as quickly as he could, to try and calm the dragon preparing to charge;

Lucky it’s ok, it is just a little miss understanding, he tried putting both hand in front of its head in a stop position.

But just to differ the Changewings growled louder to teas the Badfate.

How did they get here? The young rider asked to himself reuniting with his not so long lost felling “panic”…

Toothless who had kept the other dragons calm at their surprised confrontment with the reptiles, was watching his best friend try to calm the situation with not so much success… That’s when he noticed a small group of Changewings sneaking behind his other half. With no second to lose he ran to his side, getting on his back leg in a menacing pose and roared spiting bluish flames.

Tank’s for the save bud!

Sometime later hiccup had control over the situation, the Changewings were come and his team didn’t attacked in panic.  He walked up, cautiously, to the dragon tribe;

Ok what in Odin’s name are you doing on my island? He thought to himself

He then noticed the multiple wounds covering most of the dragons including the baby from earlier.

How did I miss that? (Toothless slowly walked up to the rider and sniffed in disgust one of the burn like injuries) what could have cause that… the only thing who could actually burn you guys is … your own acid! That’s it that’s the reason why you’re on my island!

Stormfly snared consernly* at Toothless who was looking at hiccup (who was dancing like mad man…) not really knowing of what his best friend was so happy about? The “boy” stop and took the black dragons face pulling it inches from his face;

They were flying away from something and in the panic some got blasted mistaken for the enemy… so that means we’re not being attacked by some diabolical/dark force thing-a-ma-jig for once! (In the last few years they’ve been attacked by a bunch load of bad mojo stuff, but you had to be there) At that the dragon team started roaring in excitement and sort ‘a dancing (… well they’re dragons so technically they can’t really dance…)

So we are off to Changewing island, he said on a less happy note

_______________________________________________________________________

Thats it for now and please coment and give ideas!!!!