a new home!

here is chapter 4!

_____________________________________________________________________

5 years later…

Hiccup got up, making his prosthetic leg creak. While he was stretching Toothless was already up sitting looking at his friend. Hiccup finally got out of bed and walked to his closet to change. Finally ready, he wore his usual black armor… (Like in httyd 2)

He walked to the door and took one of the zip-lines who connected all of their “house”. You couldn’t really call it a house since the so-called home was more of a fortress than a building itself.

He and toothless almost created a full village, in two awkwardly shaped trees. It was pretty incredible what they could accomplish together! Their sanctuary was separated in three.

The first part was the highest, it contained their bedrooms (wish was a huge room with a bed, Toothless’ rock slap and hiccup’s closet) and a balcony (holding his desk and a foldaway roof).

Then if you took zip-line number 2, you would arrive in the main bungalow, in that was the kitchen with running water (you thought the Greeks invented indoor plumbing, didn’t you?!), an oven, an awesome counter and a new invention “the freeze” (ancestor of the fridge) he created using the breath of an ice dragon he trained… In the next room was a sort ‘a lounge space field with sofas, rocks slabs (for the dragons) and hammock. It lead to another balcony who circled the main bungalow who displayed a view of the whole island. (Yes Hiccup like views but I mean it was pretty incredible too! Plus easier for the dragons to visit him…)

But on the main bungalow was THE coolest room, the control room. That small room contained all the levers. The control switch of the defences’ mechanisms spread across the island (the usual’s: traps, fire powered cameras mostly a couple of surprise for the unwanted visitors), the gear-lever for the heat generators. Who heated the “house” due to the dragons who created the heat he needed and the special pipes, he invented, that spread the heat around.  The room also controlled huge other amount of machines and contained a map of the hole island, but what was most breath-taking was the enormous plan whitish figured the hole household…

Then on solid grown was hiccup’s work shop where he created, invented and build all his inventions. But hiccup’s favorite place on the whole island was a couple of feet away, the caves!

The caves we’re a bunch of undergrown connected craves, where he build a couple of stables to hold the dragons he trained (they could come and go in the day, it was more of a place for sleep so they wouldn’t do that on or in his house “again”…long story…) The caves, as he called them, also contained a “buried” training arena, it looked a lot like the “b word” one (hiccup doesn’t really like to mention Berk…) he used it for (you guessed it!!) training dragons.

Hiccup got off the zip-line and headed to the freeze, Toothless on his tail (see what I did there!!!!), opening the door of the freeze he noticed a purple blur outside but when he looked back, there was nothing. He took a banana and a piece of some sort of bread he made from coconut trees. Hiccup walked to the balcony and hoped on the hammock to eat his breakfast. Then he headed out, to the caves;

'Hey guys, "hiccup said to the 13 dragons on their rock slab," how are you all doing today?"

He started opening the small fences who separated each dragon, starting with the deadly adder he rescued from berk a couple of years back.

"Hey Stormfly, how are you doing today?" The dragons slightly purl," Oh really? Yes tank you, I’m doing fine as yell…"

Then on with the monstrous nightmare he rescued also from his ex-home where, he in fact rescued 3 more dragons.