Wispers among screams...

Hello, everyone! yes, I'm sorry I was supposed to update a month ago.... But I was under a lot of stress and I had my basketball regionals, we won second place so we were sent to the provincials.... to that took up two weeks of my life. My teachers also decided to give me a pile of project all at the same time.... And to add to my miserable life, I was sick for a full on week..... BUT I finished this chapter! And since it's super late I wrote a super long one! It's a total of like... 4000 words or something! 

Also I would like to congradulate LysaNicey for winning the contest and for that she gets an OC whom will have it's first apperance in today's chapter!

Enjoy! 

Far off the cost of Berk, a lone ship was gliding in the upcoming sunlight, a ship, huge and right out of any youngling's nightmare, black and covered by broken armor, the tallest of its mast practically touching the sky. Any coming ship would definitely know to keep far away for, this kind of vessel gave off a wave of fear and death...

...

I woke up...

The sunlight poured through my closed eyelids. Letting a cold rush of air fill my lungs, I suddenly got a whiff of an all too familiar metallic scent... Blood, lots of it... I flashed opened my eyes, to squeeze them shut immediately as a drumming headache came. 

Yesterday came back to me, shortly after attacking the Berk demons, Dargur had blindfolded me and dragged me on this psycho ship. Taking a chance, I warily peeked open my eyes, not wanting another migraine, all I saw was white. I hadn't been moved since yesterday apparently I could still feel the splinter rich mast digging into my back, I was stretched out to my maximum, arms and leg tied by thick ropes ripping my skin to blood. I tried moving my wrists, but all I got from it was a striking pain running up and down my body. Ah yes a gift from Dagur and I's "bonding session", let just say it involved a lot of painful punches and many sharp objects...  I sighed loudly falling back on the pole. Maybe, at least, it will attract someone's attention and stop me from dying of boredom looking into a blindfold....

"AAAH! Hiccup finally awake! Torturing you when your 'sleeping' is just not as fun as when your awake and kicking! or should I say screaming... " a voice I knew all to well said too happily.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to get bored" I coughed out as the white fabric covering my eyes was finally ripped off. Oh, great migraine....

"Don't worry, with what's to come, I won't" he said, a sinister smile stretching his scars."bring them up!" he yelled to one of his followers. 

I heard mumbling coming from behind me, I tried looking back but wasn't able to due to the fact I was still painfully tied to a mast... You know, my life really sucks right now... 

"Dagur." a voice I knew too well spat.

 Astrid and her team walked in shackles next to a buff Viking, their faces looked tired and they were covered with small cuts, apart from that they seemed fine. They froze when they noticed me hanging to the post, pain stirred in their eyes. I'm going to kill Dagur for making them_

I was ripped from my thought when the devil spoke up "did you like the little gift I sent you?" he smirked. I looked at him lost, too weak to think straight, he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Really Hiccup? I thought you were smarter than this! Oh how you disappoint me brother!" he said in fake sadness.

"What gift?" Asked Fishlegs eying me cautiously

"A very scaily one" Dagur added quickly ignoring the talking muscle

"You!  You're the one who send the dragon! Do you even know the damaged you caused!"  I screamed, thrashing, trying to get to him. Something I seriously regretted with all the cuts who littered my body, but I didn't let him know that...