The Urraedi procedure

Hi, guys, I'm back!

If you remember correctly, I asked you to put all your question so I could answer! SO I DID! (there was no bad question by the way!)

And To all of you who wrote a question that I selected, I will put your name in the next chapter because I decided to cut this one too... it's too long...

But thank you for commenting!

Tell me if you like the way I presented it!

Hiccup's POV

Most people think I would've exploded, marched out of there and burned the place down, but no, I simply took my seat once more under everyone's surprised gaze and smile truthfully.

"Well, Father, that might have been true in the past, but you know as well as I do that the Urraedi procedure rules changed 3 years ago at the Bloodied arrow clan meeting. Trying to pass one on your son, how low..." I said in a laid back tone.

He looked at me with horror and surprise. " how did you know? Only representants and chiefs are allowed to that gathering."

"You probably don't remember, but that year there was this blond girl, fierce looking in green, with a lot of pointy weapons on her." I continued

"Jade?" Asked Jack with an uninterested expression

"Jade," I confirmed, I looked back to my father for his answer

"Of course she was one of the representants and since it was her first time she had that cloaked right-hand man always ... at her side... No, it couldn't be?" Realization stung in his eyes.

"Oh it could," I leaned in "it was..."

The group of Berkians looked at me questionably while my friends snickered away trying to keep their impressions on.

"I don't get it," Ruffnut asked for her group

"He was the man in the cloak," Rapunzel said smiling brightly.

They looked at me with wide eyes

"As you already know, the Urraedi does still give you the power of knowledge on the situation, but since I'm still leader represent of this war because of the treaty you agreed to sign, I choose how you acquire the knowledge I hold. You each get a question on anything you might want to know. Yes, that includes you too Aleisha..." I added as soon as she raised her hand. She smiled.

"So I can ask anything?" Asked Ruff. I nodded recurrently. "Ok, who was your grandfather and what was he like?"

They all looked at her, including her boyfriend, in a daze. None of them could believe how stupid that question was.

"Ok so... You could've asked me anything, but really anything, and you asked me about a guy who died before I was born and someone you could've clearly have read about in a book instead..." I said in dah tone.

"You said any questions." She protested crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"I did, I just expected something... More helpful to your side gaining information."

"Well, I wanted to test you..."

"Whatever," Jack said leaning on the table, he turned to me, "I have an actual question! Who are we fighting?"

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Merida said. I glared daggers at my friends only getting smirks and raised eyebrows as a response. I pulled out a rolled parchment from Toothless saddle, the black dragon was curled around my throne like chair softly purring in his sleep.