Forced alliance

Hello, I finally finished the chapter it's super long so have fun reading it! (4038 words) Plus I would like to congratulate KitKattKittt2349 for winning our last contest and winning an OC!

Plus I'm doing the Watty's just to tell you and well I think that's it really...

anyway on with the story!

3rd person's POV

Hiccup sat in one of his many chairs, elbows resting on the arms, hands intertwine and index taping for each passing second. Anyone in the same room would feel the tension and the rider's train of thoughts rebounding across the room, as he sat a couple of meters away from THEY'RE room all that focus headed for the group of intruders sleeping calmly behind the closed door.

Almost like awoken by all the deliberation done around them the Berkians slowly woke up and silently got ready in their 'apartments' to be greeted by a sitting Hiccup once they finally opened the door.

He stopped looking at the floor and looked up at the gulping traitors.

Sighing loudly he looked down and murmured "I've been thinking about my alternatives for this war... Analysing each of my options over and over and each time I come to the same conclusion... I wish I could find some other way but it seems I have exhausted all my possibilities already" He reach to the floor where he took a rolled parchment, getting up in the process.

"I that..." Astrid began

He stood tall, chest out with confidence. "I Hiccup Harrold the third ask on behalf of me and my people for Berk and it's people to sign a War treaty," He said Holding up the paper and letting it unroll in front of him.

They looked at him with big eyes, you see the signing of a war treaty was never a good omen when two clans signed it, it was usually as a last resort, a resort often taken when the odds were most likely not going to go in either of their favors...

Astrid took a step forward taking a breath she grasp the end of the treaty and read it over quickly shaking a bit. After a moment she stepped back "It seems fair but sadly I'm not the chief, not one of us are and frankly if I was, I wouldn't sign it." she said crossing her arms.

He tensed slightly glaring at his old crush.

"WELL, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT HICCUP!" She said getting angry "You haven't even explained what's happening, you have kept us in the dark this whole time!"

He folded his hand into fists, now shaking from anger too. But to their surprise, his tense shoulders soon fell and he looked down defeated. " You're right" He put his chair away and advance a table where a map was unfolded and marked with many notes and scribbles.

Taken aback by his unusual behavior they stood still and watched.

"Sit down this will take a while"

"Wait, so... you're actually going to do something As_" Snotlought was stopped by Hiccup looking at him like 'seriously?' so he decided to follow his host's suggestion and take a seat, in silence...

"I think it's time I stop keeping things from you," Hiccup said after taking a deep breath

"wait you were serious? " Astrid exclaimed making him sigh once more

"Yes, yes I am, I've been thinking this over all night like I already said and I've found no other way to prevent..."

"No other way to prevent what?" tentatively said Tuff

"If I'm right, and really I hope I'm not, a lot of blood from being shed," he said looking up from his map. He took a breath once again shaking slightly, Hiccup steadied himself erning a curious look from the Berkians. "I'm sorry it's just been a long night... And I'm just tired of wars, it always becomes a war..." He rubbed his face like pushing away some kind of evil