13. Scars AU Part 2 - Marin x Adrienne

Adrienne x Marin - Scars Have Part 2

Requested by blackmixwhite

Her name is Adrienne Agreate.

This name is familiar ...

... ... Adrienne Adrienne Adrienne ...? Kitten?

She looked at me.

"Kitten? Is that you?" I asked her

"P-Pr-Prince?" She stuttered and ran over to me.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged back.

I could feel that the girls were staring at us and Alim was smirking.

"Prince I missed you! Where have you been ?!" She asked as she pulled off.

"Kitten, I think we should talk about this later." I whispered into her ears

--later the school--

"Marin we needed to talk!" Alim shouted and pulled me away from Adrienne

W-wait! "I shouted

Before Alim could pull me away anywhere, both of Adrienne's hands held me tightly.

"Please ... don't take him away from me ..." she muttered with tears in her green eyes.

"Kitten, I will not get away from you ... again ... you could wait me." I told hee and walked awat with Alim.

"So could you explain about 'your princess'?" Alim smirked.

"W-what? N-no! She's just my friend ... and I don't know if she's going to forgive me after all this years ..." I blushed and mumbled.

Adrienne POV.

I was so happy that I finally found my prince but not until these girls came to me.

"You're Adrienne right?" One of them said and stared at me.

"Yes, so what?" I said.

"Stay away from him!" Other girl said.

"What if a say no?" I asked.

I'm not afraid of them. I'm not gonna let anyone to tame Marin from me.

But I didn't see the knife that one of the girls hid behind her.

Third person POV

As Marin did talking with Alim, he then walked to where Adrienne said she would be

But then he heard some screams. Did Adrienne get into trouble? He thought in his mind. After all, she had hugged the popular guy in front of a class of girls ... He was worried.

He saw her but she was covered in blood, even some of her old scar were bleeding. There were people who were remembered as a stalker, were fainted on the floor

S-She won? He thought unbelievably

"Are you ok ?! Adrienne ?!" He screamed and ran over to Adrienne to check her wounds. It was not like any of the minor wounds that he made was a child, it was deep!

"What happened?" He hugged her and he began to cry on her shoulder. He could not help. The one he loved was injured.

"They told me to stay away from you ..." she said as she wiped the tears. He looked up and tried to say someone but her words cut him off

"But I didn't ... because I can't stay away from you anymore." She said. Her eyes were soft, unlike the gloomy eyes when she came to school. He smiled and hugged her.

"Silly kitty ..." he said.

The end

The requests are open.