33. The One Part 2 - Marin x Adrienne

The One Part 2 - Marin x Adrienne

Adrienne POV.

After the akuma attack ended, I went to Kagam to be sure that he is alright and to apologize.

I  saw him in front of the museum, even when he was about to leave.

"Kagame" I yelled for him.

He turned back and stared at me while I was running to him.

"Kagam, I'm sorry for you being accumatized. It was my fault ..." I said, being disappointed with myself.

"It's not your fault, you've earned it correctly, I've exaggerated ..." He said, rubbing his head and smiling shyly.

I smiled at him as a sign of gratitude, and he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. I tried to remove him, but he kept me tight.

From the eye's corner I could see that a black-haired boy looked at us. Oh no ... Marin! I pushed Kagam as hard as I could and looked at Marin.

When he saw that I was watching him, he ran away from there. Without thinking, I ran after him as fast as I could.

"Marin! Marin, wait!" I cried out for him.

I managed to catch up with him. I grabbed his arm and tried to make him listen to me.

"Marin, listen! It's not what it seems! Kagam kissed me, I felt nothing for him! " I tried to explain him.

"So you don't like him?" Marin asked me.

"No, because I like someone else ..."

"Oh ..." Marin looked very disappointed.

"... you!" I finished the sentence.

Marin seemed very shocked, so I took advantage of the situation and kissed him.

I sure he is the one.