29. Baking Part 2 - Marin x Chat Noire

Baking Part 2 - Marin x Chat Noire

Requested by hiccstridragon

Kind of smut

Adrienne POV.

It was the best kiss in my life! When we broke the kiss, we looked in each other's eyes for several seconds then we kissed again. This time it wasn't a gentle and innocent kiss as the first, but a guilty, lustful one. Our lips danced with hunger.

Without breaking the kiss, Marin put aside all the stuff on the table and put  me on it. My back was glued to the flat surface, and Marin was above me. His hands were all around my body. That felt so good!

Oh, Marin ... I moan when he biting my throat through the thin and black fabric of my suit.

I want him to undress me, but this stupid magic keeps my costume attached to me!

Ah, I want to feel his hands on my bare skin and he seemed to want the same thing.

Slowly, I put down his jacket and put my hand under his shirt. I was really amazed when I felt abs.

His hands were on my thighs, and mine on his large back.

I took his shirt off and dragged my hand to his abdomen.

Third POV.

Their moment was ruined by the sound of the bell at the entrance to the bakery.

Marin, we are back! Marin's mother announced.

Oh shit! Chat Noire and Marin thought at the same time.

They fled to Marin's room and locked the door.

We were so close to be caught ... Marin said

Yes ... Chat responded.

They both breathed hard and stared at each other's eyes, blushed.

Marin, what's this disaster? His father yelled from the bakery.

I think I should go ... Chat Noire said.

She returned to leave, and when she was about to leave, she turned to him.

We should cook together often. Chat chattered and left.